Nitya tiwari and Diya Malhotra

"Rishi. Hello" and shook her hand.

"Hi" Mr Bajaj said

"You both know each other" Mr Bose

"Yes,from a very long long time ago" and she said

"Can I get you something?" Prerna

"Just Coffee"

"By the way Mrs Bajaj how are you doing? I saw the news. Hope you are ok"

"I am fine. Thanks for asking"

"I don't get it how you got involved with these people. I mean unki history dekhe to you will know they are the biggest jerks. Maybe it is not known publicly but if you do a background check you will know" Miss Tiwari

"Oh,she must have done it. Didn't you Prerna" Mr Bose and when Prerna didn't reply anything "Come on Prerna that is rule no 1 of business that you always do a background check"

"I guess you don't need to when you have Rishab Bajaj taking care of everything for you. I mean the company is literally closed. Power and Luck, I must say"and Prerna felt this more like a taunt than a compliment. This conversation was going very bad and Rishab didn't like it at all.

"Why don't you sit in the study. It is a better place to work and the kids won't disturb you." Rishab

"Ahh.Hum log study main chalate hain it is a better place to discuss." Mr Bose and they moved towards the study. Just then Kukki's friend Diya came to meet her.They were going to do dance practice for the annual function. Diya's mother followed her. They were in the middle of the practice when Diya's mother went to talk to Mr Bajaj.

"MrBajaj can we talk?" He was surprised but he agreed never the less.

"Mr.Bajaj I need your help. I know this is uncalled for but I don't have any other option." Rishab knew what she was about to say but she didn't want to insult a woman so she heard whatever she had to say.

"I know that you are thinking about taking over Mahindra Pharmaceuticals. That is my husband's company. "

"Mrs Malhotra, I don't mix business with relations and I don't talk business at home. I know what you are about to ask and the answer is no so Please don't insult yourself In-front of me and please don't ask."

"MrBajaj please don't do it. My husband won't be able to survive it. He has given everything into this company. He won't survive losing it. Plus, we have investors looking into it and we will take it back on its foot. All we need is sometime."

"Really mam?"

"My husband doesn't lie if that is what you are trying to say."

"Please mam."

"MrBajaj please, we are family friends you know my husband our daughters read in the same class we have attended birthday parties at each other's house family functions. At least think about this and back out or just give us sometime"

"Diya must be waiting for you"

"What kind of disgusting man are you Rishab Bajaj, I am literally begging in front of you and you are telling me no. Mujhe bola tha sabne mere husband ne bhi ki aisa hi hoga but I had heard about you from Prerna and I thought why can't I just try. But I was wrong. Yahan par ek ideal husband father banke ghum rahin hoon and bahar you don't leave anybody. Ek company ko take over nahin karenge to aapka kuch nahin jayega. But this will destroy my husband."

"I am sorry mam but you are standing in my house and you don't get to insult me.If you want to do something be with your husband and ask him to let the take-over transition go successfully. It would be best for him and his company." and he left from there. After the practice Diya and her mother left from there. It's not that he didn't want to help but he cannot do anything to help and he was already doing the best in the situation.