The Fear

They were all having dinner.

"Maine socha tha tere staff ko to pata nahin hoga mera diet thoda relaxation mil jayega par nahin,sab list deke rakhi hai. Ghar bahut sundar hain, teri choice badal gayi hain ya ye kaho kisi aur ki choice hain"

"Prerna ki choice thi" Rishab said

"Achi hain considering she choose you also" Mr Bose and he laughed

Just then Sneha fell down while playing and Prerna was about to check when Kukki ran and took care of her. She got her back on her chair and started getting her to eat.

"Kukki finish your food" Prerna said.

"Tum finish karo main khila deta hoon" Rishab came near her and sent Kukki to her chair. So, for the next 10 mins Mr Bajaj sat on the chair trying to get Sneha to eat her food but they kept on playing with it. Prerna was looking at Rishab smiling and Mr Bose could see the love she had for Rishab it was almost as if it was difficult for her to contain. Suddenly Mr Bose spoke and she broke out of her thoughts.

"When Kukki was born, I had to teach him how to hold her, he kept twisting her and getting scared as if he will drop her. And look at him today. I don't think I have ever seen him this relaxed at his own home and with kids. He was always restless moving from one takeover to another one move to another one event to another. He did mellow down after Kukki but this is something else. Not even when he was married to...Sorry"And he stopped and Prerna just smiled.

"Aur tum kya karti hoon?" MrBose

"Meri ek choti si event management company hain. Meri sister aur mother are a part of it, new nothing big"

"Why didn't you join bajaj industries I mean it would have been easier for both of you and the kids as well if you have a business background. I know start-ups are the thing nowadays and all but you get time for Kukki and Sneha. I mean they are still small. I am pretty sure he must not have liked it"

"I try to balance both and I wanted to do something on my own. I am not a business person, accounts meri least favourite subject thi college main. I hardly passed. I am more of a creative person. Aap aur kuch lenge."

"Nahin I think I am done. In that case I would really like to know how did you meet, I mean he know nothing besides numbers. A creative preson I don't think you have anything in common,like you how did you fall for this mad?" Prerna and Rishab both were surprised by the sudden question and didn't know what to answer.

"Mere through, yeh meri friend bani and then as they say rest is history" Kukki said and Rishab and Prerna were kind of shocked but thankful as well. To avoid further questions on the topic, Prerna got up and went near Rishab "Ab aap jaiye finish your food and young lady you are going straight to shower"

"I think it's time that we sleep, aap bhi bahut tired honge uncle" Mr Bajaj

"Are par khana?" Prerna

"I am done" Mr Bajaj

"Chandu sabh ke liye ek aur roti." Rishab looked at prerna and she gave him a stare and he silently continued to eat. Mr Bose started laughing hysterically.

"Can you do that again? I want to record it for future reference. Please" and they all laughed. After sometime they were done.

"How about a drink, at least show me your collection" and Rishab looked at Prerna and then Mr Bose looked at them both.

"I will get the kids to sleep."Prerna

"Just a small one" Mr Bajaj and Mr Bose went into the study