The Misunderstanding

Prerna was getting ready when she got a call from Mr Mehra and she rushed to the hospital. She entered the room and the doctors were checking him and he was still unconscious.

"Is he okay? What happened? He was perfectly fine." Prerna asked the doctors.

"Mrs Bajaj, he is perfectly fine. Bas Inhe is tarah bahar ghumna phirna nahin chhaiye we had warned him but he didn't listen. Even you didn't stop him. Aapko to at least inhe rokna chahiye tha. This could push him back." Doctor said

"Bahar ghumna firna!!!! what are you talking about?" Prerna asked as Mr Mehra kept trying to stop the doctor from opening his mouth. The doctor got flustered and started looking at Mr Mehra over prerna and prerna realising this turned around. She gave a death look to Mr Mehra and then the doctor.

"How is he now?" Prerna asked

"Right now he has fallen unconscious because of the tension and the toll of the work he has been doing. But he is out of danger." The doctor said and walked away from the room terrified for his life.

"Aapne unhe jane kaise diya '' prerna barked at Mr Mehra and before he could say anything "let me guess, you went with him. Mr Mehra!!!!" Prerna said

"Mam sir kaha mante hain kisi ki baat. He just didn't want to listen and it was really important work. We had to go." Mr Mehra said and just then Mr bajaj was waking up.

"To mujhse baat karte main samjha leti unhe kisi bhi tarike se daant kar gussa karke. Mr Mehra aapne dekhi thina inki halat. Wahan kukki unke ghar aane ki preparation kar rahin hain decorations kar rahin hain aur aap dono hain ki main kya kya sambhalo main .." prerna was shouting when she felt Mr Bajaj hand holding hers and she turned around.

"Aap theek to hain na?"Prerna said and Mr Bajaj made a motion towards water. Prerna handed him some and then sat on the chair beside him.

"Mr Mehra aap jaiye and you start working as needed." Mr Bajaj said and Mr Mehra left.

"I know I know very well ki aap log us scam ko lekar kuch plan kar rahin hain. Mujhe pata hain jhooth mat bolyega. lekin yeh kuch din baad nahin ho sakte. Yeh sab nahin ho isliye toh main Mr bose ko aur unki.. " prerna stopped and mr Bajaj looked at her suspicious "unko Bajaj mansion main bardasht kar rahi hoon even after everything he is throwing at my face." Prerna said and then composed herself.

"Kuch hua hain kya Prerna!!!" Mr Bajaj said

"Please Rishab aap bas ek baar theek ho jaiye phir aapko jo karna hain kijiye main kuch nahin bolungi. Kuch bhi nahin. I just need you to be ok" prerna said and Mr Bajaj caressed her face and don't know why instead of the warmth that prerna felt all the time she felt cold his hands were cold and she felt a shiver down her spine "Kya ho gaya hain Rishab kya ho gaya hain main mehsoos kar sakti hoon aapke mere paas hone main aapke mujhe chune main. Agar mujhse naraz hain, agar koi galti ki hain maine bataye. Agar aapko koi pareshani hain bataye mujhe share kijiye mujhse please" Prerna said but got nothing but silence. With great strength she asked him "Is it, Is it about Anurag?" Prerna asked looking away from him.

"Prerna please not now" Mr Bajaj said

"To hum kab baat karenge Rishab kab kaun sa aisa perfect moment hain jab main aapse yeh baat kar sakti hoon. This is not a happy conversation. This is not a pleasant conversation I know but we need to have this one. Ek baar baat karke khatam karte hain na apni sari bhadas nikal lijiye jo bolna hain bol lijiye khatam kijiye is baat ko. Warna yeh chota sa doubt...." prerna said and still all she got was silence and lost she put her head in her hands. Mr Bajaj hated it he hated doing this to her and that is why he didn't want to have this conversation.