Let go of the past

"Aap log dono ghar ja rahin hain abhi isi waqt. 4 weeks se isi stress main ghum rahin hain aap dono.Kab last soye the theek se aap dono yaad hain aapko. Kukki aur Sneha ke pass main aur Sharma family hain. They are perfectly fine Doctor has said they will discharge them on Monday. You will go home. You both need to go away and you need some rest."

"No" Rishab and Prerna said it together

"Mr & Mrs Bajaj agar aap theek nahin hongi aap un bachiyon ka khayal kaise rakhenge. We are here. We are here. Please" Mr Mehra

"Fine let us meet them both" Prerna and Mr Bajaj together

"No, you are going home.Abhi right now. you will not come back until Monday and take rest. Thak gayi hoon aap logo ki aise faces dekh dekh ke. Fix whatever it is and comeback. I am here for Sneha. Now" Kukki said from behind

Mr Bajaj and Prerna reached home and she asked Chandu to get dinner ready. She went to freshen up in her room and sat at the table for dinner. When Mr Bajaj didn't come for along time, he prepared a food tray and went into the Study. Without saying she took another glass and poured herself some. Mr Bajaj was surprised.

"You don't need anything food or anything else if you have this, it makes you feel better after this so maybe I will too." She drank all in one go and start coughing and spit out half. Mr Bajaj smiled at her reaction, he poured another glass of water and gave it to her which she finished in a moment.

"Thanks. This!!! how do you drink this?" Prerna

"Aap khana kha lijiye aur rest kijiye mujhe bhuk nahin hain" Mr Bajaj

"Isse pet nahin bharta.Please kuch kha lijiye. Please". And was leaving when she heard Mr Bajaj

"Main sirf Komolika se Mr. basu ka pata chahta tha woh tab tak nahin batati jab tak Mr basu ko khone kadar nahin hota. Uske liye mujhe jo sahi laga maine kiya"

"Na maine kuch pucha na mujhe janana hain. Jo Rishta aapka Sneha aur Kukki se hain who mera bhi hain,jis tarah you wanted to protect Sneha I wanted to protect Kukki, isme aapki meri life main ya meri aapki life main importance se kuch nahin hain. Do you know what it felt like when I woke up and found out about everything? All went well but what if it...? Do you how scary that thought is ki main nahin"

"Do I know Do I know"Giving a sarcastic laugh "We cannot keep doing this again and again. Please aap khana kha lijiye aur jaake rest kijiye you need it"and with that he poured another drink.

Frustrated she left. She tried to sleep in their room but she just couldn't so she went to Kukki's room.In Kukki's room Prerna found Kukki's scrap book that she had made with her. She saw all the moments that they had spent together and every time he looked at Mr Bajaj in any pic her heart skipped a beat. At one time she had thought of him as a curse but today this man was a blessing. The way he fought for Sneha, what he was ready to do for Sneha. She had to get him out of this madness. But somewhere her tiredness took over and she slept.

Mr Bajaj missed her he missed her in his arms her rants her stupidity her smile. He had drunk a little too much and the hunger made it worse so he finished the last drink in a shot and went to his room. During his path he saw Prerna in Kukki's room asleep on her bed. He put a blanket on her and kissed her head. He wanted to join beside her but she was sleeping peacefully and he didn't want to disturb her. Prerna woke up just as he left.

He went to his room and since his head was spinning, he went and stood under the shower. He put on the stream to hot and kept increasing the temp. The sharp droplets were hitting him like needles and he liked it. Thinking about the whole month about what he had said to Prerna and what they are going through. Just then Prerna walked into the room. She could hear the stream and called for Mr Bajaj but when Mr Bajaj didn't respond she got scared and went in and found Mr Bajaj under the stream.