Prerna and Mr Bose's Deal

Prerna woke up after sometime in her room to find her mother sitting next to him.

"Mr Bajaj?" Prerna and she tried to get up but sat down again holding her head in pain.

"Mr Bajaj theek hain, Maine kaha tha tujhse kuch khale. Tune meri baat nahin mani. Kuch ho jata to" Veena Sharma

"Maine jaan muchke nahin kiya woh bas kab aankh lag gayi pata bhi nahin chala. Mr Bajaj kaise hain aur Kukki aayi thi unse milne usne sab dekha hoga. Kukki kaha hain?" Prerna. Just then Kukki entered the room with Mr Mehra.

"Kukki"Prerna looking directly at her. The little girl ran and hugged her tightly.

"Aap theek hoon?" Kukki

"Pehle mujhe batao aap theek hoon? Aur Mumma bilkul theek hain woh bas aise hi. Aur papa papa bhi bilkul theek hain. He is fine" Prerna. Kissing her hands. Kukki wiped away her tears.

"I know I know" Kukki. Prerna nodded and both hugged each other crying. "Main main aapko batane wali thi lekin maine socha once he wakes up main bata dungi." Prerna and Kukki hugged her more tightly.

"Papa se milna hain." Kukki.

"Kukki aap? Woh hosh main aa jayenge na thode theek ho jaye main le chalungi. Aap nahin dekh paogi meri khudki halat dekho. Aise man karta hain ki unhe shake karke bolu ki abhi ke abhi utho nahin to Sneha aur Kukki ko leke Sharma Niwas chali jaungi" Prerna. This got a faint smile from both Prerna and Kukki.

"I will be fine, I will be fine. I promise. Please."Kukki. Finally Prerna gave in and Prerna and Kukki together went into the room holding each other's hands. Doctors were checking him.

"He is fine now. He will be fine in just a few more hours. ICU main only one person can stay. Please let the person rest." Doctor.

"Kukki bas unse mil ke chali jayegi. 5 mins." Prerna

"Please" Kukki. Doctor nodded and went out after some time. They both went near Mr bajaj each one standing on one side. Kukki carefully gave a kiss on his cheeks.

"Love you papa and Sneha is about to turn the house upside down if she doesn't talk to you. Please wake up." Kukki. Prerna was sitting next to him on the other side. She kissed his free hand and held on it. Kukki went next to her and put her hand on both of theirs. "We will be ok." Prerna. Kukki nodded, hugging her and holding her hands. They sat like that for some hours and were taken out of their thoughts by Mr Mehra.

"Mam you both should go home. Mam Please. Fresh hoke aa jaiye and I will stay here." Mr Mehra. Kukki looked at Prerna and nodded.

"I know Mr Mehra what you are trying to say but I want to be here. I want to be here when he wakes up. Please. I am fine. I will take care of myself. He will be awake by today and then I will come home." Prerna

"Ok. Don't worry about Sneha ok I will take care of her and Tushar also." Kukki.

"Acha aur aapka kaun rakhega?" Prerna.

"I will be ok. Muscles dekhe hain Mrs Bajaj." Kukki. Prerna nodded and hugged her. After sometime she gave another kiss to Mr bajaj hugged Prerna and ran towards the door. Mr Mehra came back after sometime dropping Kukki and Veena Sharma to the car.

"Mr Mehra aapko pata chala ki news bahar kaise gayi." Prerna

"Mam woh?" Mr Mehra

"Mr Mehra?" Prerna

"It was tipped by some sources from Basu Publications." Mr Mehra

"Why am I not surprised?" Prerna