Mr Bose Returns to Bajaj Mansion

Kukki went home and went straight to her room where Sneha was sleeping. She suddenly woke up by the noise and looked at Kukki.

"Kudi dada kaha pe?" Sneha

"Snehu aap uthe kyun. Aur mai Kukki di hoon Kudi nahin" Kukki

"Kudi Dada!!!!" Sneha

"Kukki di. Acha sirf Dada aur mumma aur main jo itni der se gayab hain woh kuch nahin" Kukki and Sneha was almost tearful.

"Snehu papa ko thoda kaam hain woh bahut jaldi wapis aayenge. Ok" Kukki

"Phone??" Sneha

"Snehu papa bahut important kaam mein busy hai. But he will talk to you very soon. Promise. Papa agar aapse baat karenge to papa ka kaam khatam nahin hoga aur papa jaldi se Snehu ke paas nahin aa payenge na. OK. Now sleep time" Kukki. Sneha finally agreed and went back to sleep.

Kukki took care of her blanket and made sure she was all ok. Once she was asleep she went back to the kitchen and heated a bowl of pasta for herself. She went to her dad's study. She took one bite of pasta but it had a lot of chilli in it but she didn't stop and kept on eating and after sometime she started having hiccups. Suddenly a glass of water came in front of her. She saw Tushar standing in front of her.

"Kukki have it" Tushar

"Bhai" Kukki and she hugged him tightly. "Woh mera papa hain woh mere papa hain. Unko kuch ho gaya to. Aur aapko pata hain kuch din pehle maine papa se kitni buri tarah baat ki unko kitna hurt kiya unko thief aur pata nahin kya kya bola. Woh Kitna hurt hue honge na. But I don't feel that way because he is the best papa in the whole wide world. He is the best." Kukki

"Kukki, it's ok. Rishabh uncle will be fine and he knows how much you love him. Itna mat socho."Tushar.

"This is all happening because of me. Woh Mr bose aaye aur yeh sab kuch gadbad ho gaya. Mumma woh apna dhyan bhi nahin de pa rahin rest bhi nahin kar pa rahin hain." Kukki

"Mr Bose kaun Mr Bose?" tushar and suddenly Kukki regretted what she was saying.

" Woh mere nana hain and he wants to take me away from mumma and papa." Kukki.

"To isme tumhari kya galti hain aisa nahin bolti aur meri fighter kudi aaj rone kaise lagi" Tushar

"Kukki di aur Main ro nahin rahin hoon, pasta main mirchi hain" Kukki

"Haan haan bilkul" Tushar laughing.

"I am sorry bhai aap bhi apni mumma ko bahut miss karte honge na. Woh aa jaengi wapis bahut jald. Mumma Mehra uncle all are trying their best. They wukk get her out. I just know it" Kukki and Tushar nodded.

"Chalo ab pasta do. Maine bhi nahin khaya tumhara wait kar raha tha" Tushar taking a spoon out from behind him.

"Mujhe pata tha mujhe pata tha aap isiliye aaye hain. Nahin nahin yeh mera plate hain aap aap apna lekar aao" Kukki and he started running around the study with the plate. Just then saba came in and started shouting at them to stop it. Followed by Saba's daughter vishaka.

"Vishaka di pakdo" Kukki forwarding the plate to Vishaka and then she started running around the room with the same. After sometime they all got tired and started laughing and started sharing the same plate and laughing.

"Kukki sir kaise hain?" Vishaka

"Vishaka di Saba maasi is supposed to call him sir aap kyun bulati hain" Kukki and Vishaka made a face.

"Ok he is good now. He will wake up soon" Kukki. Saba came and kissed her forehead and said "yes he will." and kissed her forehead."Aap log finish karke sab sone jao main sneha ko check karke aati hoon. Vishaka go get all your stuff once you eat and we will go home. Ok" Saba. Just then Chandu came in and searched for someone.