Mr Bajaj wakes up

"Rishi he is okay right???" Nitya said and Prerna just nodded for a moment confused and scared of whether she was doing the right thing by letting Mr Bose in the house again or not. She went into the room and found the doctor's checking on Mr bajaj. He was not fully awake but he was responding.

"Mr Bajaj can you hear me? Follow the light please" Doctor showing a torch in front of his eye. Mr bajaj's eyes responded and then he held Mr bajaj's hands.

"Squeeze my hands" Doctor. Mr Bajaj did the same. Then he tweaked his legs

"Can you feel that?" Doctor. Mr bajaj's legs responded and the doctor stopped after that.

"Everything seems to be okay. He might go in and out of consciousness and it might take some time for him to be completely awake but he is out of danger. The danger hours are done." Doctor. Prerna nodded. Then he started giving orders to the nurses and Prerna quietly went and sat beside Mr Bajaj and held his hands and kissed them. Her mother came near her after some time and put her hand on her head. Prerna leaned into her completely.

"Dekha sab theek ho gaya na. Main chalti hoon. Theek hai. Tu apna dhyan dena aur shaam ko khud kukki sneha ke paas chali jaungi tu chinta mat karna." Mrs Sharma said and Prerna nodded with a small smile. Prerna held Mr Bajaj's hands and sat like that. After sometime she felt a little squeeze in her hands and she looked up to see that Mr bajaj was awake.

"Rishab!!! Rishab!!!!" Prerna and Mr bajaj coughed a bit.

"Aap theek hain. Main doctor ko bulao. Aap theek hain na" Prerna. Rishab nodded and held her hand more tight as if telling her that he is okay.

"Prerna rukiye!!!" Mr Bajaj

And hearing her name from his mouth was the breaking point for Prerna. The madness, the craziness, the fear of losing him the fear of seeing him in that condition all took its toll and Prerna let go of everything. She put her head on his chest and made an impression as if hugging him she lay on his chest crying. Mr Bajaj with much strength put his hand on her head. Then for 5 mins they both didn't say anything while she cried her heart out and Mr Bajaj just simply caressed her head and let her be. Prerna looked up and wiped her tears.

"I am sorry I am sorry. Main theek hoon. Aap kaise hain? Main doctor ko bulao? Please aap aise kabhi mat darayega hum logo ko. Please" Prerna said and carressed his cheeks with the other hand. Rishab leaned into it and very slightly kissed it.

"Main theek hoon." trying to get up.

"Kya kar rahin hain aap. Lete rahiye. Lete rahiye aap." Prerna.

"Mujhe bas aapko dekhna hain theek se. Can't you just?" Mr Bajaj. Prerna understood and she used the switch near the bed to move his bed a bit so he was in half sitting position.

"Water?" Mr bajaj

"Haan" Prerna bought a bit of water from a nearby table and gave it to him to drink. "Aaram se aaram se" said Prerna and Mr bajaj had it and then Prerna sat on the chair beside his bed.

"Aap theek hain?" Mr Bajaj

"Aap mujhse puch rahin hain."Prerna

"I am sorry. I am sorry I was not in the court with you" Mr Bajaj

"Nahin nahin kuch nahin koi zaroorat nahin hain yeh sab baatein karne ki. Right now nothing is important. The only thing that matters is your health. Aap theek ho jaiye hum aaram se baat karenge. Aap aap..."pRerna

"Prerna Prerna please, PRERNA" Mr Bajaj shouting and holding his head quickly. He hated being in this condition.

"Main doctor ko bolati hoon" Prerna but Mr Bajaj held her hand and shook his head. "I don't need them. I need to know if you are okay? Please just talk to me." Mr Bajaj tried to caress her cheeks with her hands but the IV gave a bit of pain. Prerna quickly helped him and cautiously held his hand to her face.