Kukki knows the truth

As soon as she sat in the car she tried calling Mr Mehra as she knew Mr Bajaj must be going through his interrogation right now. But as she dialed she cut the call. She wanted to ask him to if possible finish everything and ask Rishab to come home as things have gone out of hand. But Rishab was already going through so much, how was she supposed to give him more tension. She took Kukki home and tried to talk to her but she was not ready to listen to anything. She had also not eaten anything. Prerna thought maybe she should leave her for sometime and then maybe talk to her. She waited for an hour and then went back to the room to find it all trashed and things thrown everywhere and Kukki was sitting on the floor looking at pictures.

"Kukki yeh sab kya kiya hain? Mr Bose ne kya kaha aapse? please mumma ko nahi bataoge?" prerna

"Papa??" Kukki

"Kukki" Prerna and Kukki turned around and kept looking at the photos and Prerna had no option but to call Mr Bajaj. Mr Bajaj himself was feeling uneasy since sometime and as soon as Mr Mehra forwarded him Prerna's phone in the middle of the investigation taking some time he knew something was wrong. Prerna told him everything and as soon as he heard he took his jacket and got up to leave.

"Mr Bajaj you cannot leave like this? This is an official investigation. Get back and sit down right now" officer. Rishab stopped at the door with his back to the officer. "200 crores were transferred in 10 transactions . Each one of those details you have. To hide those 200 crores from everyone there are bills and investment details to 6 investment companies." and then giving a pause turned around. "File no 4 you have the list. Pichle 5 dino se aap log jo mujhe gol gol ghuma ke yeh sawaal puch rahin hain. Taki may be I slip and give you the exact details from my mouth so you guys can confirm everything Is Ka yahi jawab hain. Account numbers exact types aur transaction Id chahiye aapko. What I want to ask you is if you have all the details then why are you wasting my time. Make your case and take me to court. Stop playing ringa ringa roses with me like a silly little kid and Stop wasting my time." And he left from there.

"Mr bajaj yeh kya kiya aapne. You just gave an entire confession " Mr Mehra aghast and surprised.

"Because That is what I want and right now I don't care what happens" Mr Bajaj

He reached home in a hurry. As soon as he reached he started going towards Kukki's room straight followed by Prerna.

"Dopahar se wahi hai na kuch khaya hain na kuch. Meri baat bhi nahin sun rahin hain." Prerna and Rishab abruptly turned around scaring Prerna. "Maine kaha tha aapse ki kukki school nahin jayegi. Kaha tha ki nahin maine. Hamesha kehti hai mujhse ki aap discuss nahin karte batate nahin. Is barr sab kuch bataya tha na to Kya kar rahin thi aap." Rishab

"Main bas uske liye, uske school main competition tha maine socha I will surprise her with her favorite cake. Bheed thi aur bas I was just 5 mins late" Prerna almost tearful.

"Kaise ho gaya late aapko. Mere itne kehne ke bawajood bhi kaise aur kisi ko bhej deti ya phir ghar aake kuch aur kar leti." and he went straight inside Kukki room closing the door on her face leaving Prerna hurt and scared.

"Kukki ??Kukki papa ko aapse baat karne hain" and he was surprised to see Kukki room and it's state and for the first time since all the chaos of the last few days he was scared of losing. He sat infront of her facing her.

"Kukki kya bola aapko Mr bose ne" and Kukki completely burst out on him.

"Kyun kyun lekar aaye aap unko hamari life main kyun laaye. Sab theek tha sab kuch theek tha. Aap main Sneha mumma hum log sab theek the. Agar woh nahin aate to hum log new baby ke aane ki khushi manate holiday par jaate celebrate karte. Lekin aapne sab bigad diya. Sab bigad diya aapne. Kyun , Why" and with that she started with each and everyone of her toys and threw them here and there. She was not even caring about the fact that some of the toys were hitting Mr Bajaj. Prerna who couldn't control herself anymore came running to the room hearing the noise and tried to get her to stop but Mr Bajaj showed her a hand as if saying let it be.