The Bajaj's stick together - Part 2

Kukki, Prerna and Sneha left the hospital after sometime as Mr Mehra stayed with Mr bajaj. They reached home to find Mr Bose wearing an apron and trying to get another batch of cookies in the oven and he was being helped by Nitya.

"And that would be the last batch of cookies and I think we are all done Mr Bose" Nitya said and Mr Bose smiled. They both turned around to find Prerna and Kukki looking at them with a shocked expression on their faces.

"Oh Hello Prerna!! How is Ris..." Nitya asked

"Mr Bajaj ab theek hain. Aap yahan kya kar rahin hain?" Prerna asked not liking her in the kitchen of her house. But nothing compared to what Kukki was feeling she was seriously not expecting this. She had expected smoke from the house because of the cookies that Mr Bose burned but not this wonderful smell. Her only consolation was that they would get the shock of their lives when they enter the school.

"Woh Mr Bose needed help with Cookies so he called me" Nitya answered and Prerna Smiled.

"Of Course!!!" Prerna whispered. After sometime they all left them alone as they went on to pack all the cookies. As soon as Kukki entered the room she threw her bag on the bed and Prerna threw her purse on the bed.

"Yeh Nitya kyun aa jati hain hamare ghar pe baar baar" Prerna blaberred.

"Har bar har bar Mr Bose ko bacha leti hain" Kukki blaberred

"Koi kaam dhaam nahin hain kya ise. Jab dekho tab Rishi Rishi...." Prerna blaberred.

"Mr Bose Mr Bose karti rehti hain. Ise extra time ke paise dete hain kya Mr Bose" Kukki and Prerna blaberred while Sneha kept looking from her mother to her sister while they kept on making stupid faces. After sometime Sneha came and sat between them and started making the same faces as they were making and Kukki and Prerna looked at Sneha and they started laughing and hugged her.

"Kukki ek baar aur soch lo hum jake bata dete hain. Unhe extra kaam karna padega woh waise bhi hairan hoonge. You can win in the fair" Prerna said

"Aapne aur papa ne ek function miss kiya to unhone itna raita fela diya ab dekho main what he will do. Nothing doing." Kukki said sternly.

"Fine!!! okay. Main fresh hoke aati hoon." Prerna said and went to her room to freshen up. She went to the room and found the open wardrobe and was checking if all is okay when Kukki followed her.

"You are not angry at me because of the hospital thing and now Mr Bose" Kukki said

Prerna just smiled and kissed her forehead."I just don't like this situation with Mr Bose. You should never hurt yourself in trying to hurt others. That is all" Prerna added.

"Is Wardrobe main aise hain kya jo aap ise locked rakhte hain" Kukki asked, trying to avoid the topic.

"Isme isme meri aur aapke papa ki yaadein hain bahut sari" Prerna said and started showing her the stuff.

"Yeh mera shaadi ka joda, hamare har function ka kuch special yaad, mere maa baba ki kuch special cheezein jaise ki yeh meri maa ki shaadi ki odhni, yeh mere baba ka pen jo unhone mujhe diya tha. Sab bahut important hain. Yeh Mr Bajaj ki mumma ki kuch yaadein, unki photo album, yeh unka pehla suit ko unhone kharida tha apne paiso se and he had lost for the first and last time wearing this." Prerna said laughing.

"Papa and lost? And if lost to rakha kyun hain." Kukki asked, surprised.

"Yes and isiliye to sambhal ke rakha so always remembers the mistake" Prerna said.

"Will it still fit him?" Kukki asked, looking at it.

"I wish I could say that it won't but the truth is it still will. Woh ab tak waise ke waise hi hain mujhe shayad apna wedding dress alter karwana padega." Prerna said laughing. "Unki favorite watch he usually doesn't splurge but these are something he has spent on. Yeh aapke pehle toys kapde Sneha ke, yeh aapka pehle card jo apne papa ke liye banaya tha and stuff like that" Prerna said