The Past Catches Up

"Hello Mr Bose." Anurag said.

"Hello Anurag. Betho I have some good news for you. I think Rishab has finally realized that Prerna doesnt love him and she wants to come back to you." Mr Bose said.

"What?? Aapko kaise pata chala?" Anurag asked.

"Main Rishi ki nas nas se wakif hoon. Uska chehra dekh kar bata sakta hoon ki kya hua hain and pehli baar I have seen defeat on his face." Mr Bose said.

"What!!!!?? This is amazing!!!!! Main!!!! main jaanta tha!!!! main jaanta tha!!!!. Main sabse bol raha tha kisi ne meri baat nahin suni. Main abhi Prerna se baat karta hoon." Anurag said and was about to call Prerna when Mr Bose stopped him.

"Mr Basu is waqt nahin kal." Mr Bose said.

"Kal?" Anurag asked.

"Haan Kal. Prerna ek land ki deal karne wali hain. Woh ek orphanage kholnewali hain apne baba ke naam par using her own funds. Use yeh land bahut cheap rate main mila so she took the offer. But us land par ek politician ki bhi nazar hain aur uska land owner ke saath dispute chal raha hain. Isliye owner low rate main sell kar raha hain. Prerna ko shayad pata nahin hain. Kal jab woh waha pahuchegi I have arranged up some goons " Mr Bose said. Anurag tried to stop him but Mr Bose held up his hands asking him to let him finish. "Prerna ko kuch nahin hoga I promise I have talked to those goons. Aap unhe bachayega and then the goons will make sure that aap aur Prerna dono waha akele kam se kam poora din rahe. You will get time to talk to discuss and maybe refresh old memories and she will confess her feelings"

"Par kyun? Main usse abhi baat karta hoon. Agar aapko yeh sab pata hain to iska matlab unke beech main kuch hua hain. Mujhe usse baat karni hogi" Anurag said.

"Mr Basu Please think about it for a minute. Yahan par woh Kukki ki maa hain Mrs Bajaj hain. Kal jab woh apni responsibilities se dor hogi sare judgements se door hogi maybe she will be able to accept the truth better. Samajhiye Prerna jaise ladki u think if you talk to her now she will tell you anything. I feel You both need some time alone without Mrs bajaj baggage." Mr Bose said

"Kya chal raha hain Mr Bose? Aap achanak meri itni help kyun karna chahte hain?" Anurag said and Mr Bose was surprised that how come this idiot had a mind.

"Mr Basu I won't lie. Agar aap aur Prerna ek ho jaate hain to isme mera hi fayda hain. Rishab Kukki ke saath rahega and I won't even have to separate them. Rishab bhi khush kuki bhi aur main bhi. Even if Rishab doesn't agree I can still get full custody of Kukki without Prerna" Mr Bose said

"To isliye..... but still Thank you" Anurag said and left from there.

"I was surprised when Anurag started questioning your intentions." Nitya said

"Tell me about it. How the hell did he get a mind in the first place?" Mr Bose said

"Ek baar aur soch lijiye Mr bose. Agar kuch bhi gadbad hui to" Nitya said

"Kuch nahin hoga" Mr Bose continued. "Anurag Prerna ko wahana milega. Rishi unhe dhoondta hua wahan pe aayega and find them in each other's arms. The sweet little love birds and Mr and Mrs bajaj's perfect relationship will be ancient history." Mr Bose smiles.

"Congratulations Mr Bose. You really are Rishi's mentor, all you both care about is winning" Nitya said

"Come on Nitya kisi se jhoot bol rahi hoon. You are as much happy about this as I am. This will give you and Rishi a chance to start over. Rishi will need support, he will need family and with me being there you can become a part of their lives." Mr bose said and Nitya started watching out of the balcony. Nitya closed her eyes and remembered her blissful moments with Rishi. The passion and love she once shared with him. Even the thought was amazing to think about but her conscience questioned if it was ok to do it the way Mr Bose had planned. She rubbed her hands on the arms because she suddenly felt cold. Right then she found a shadow of Mr bajaj standing behind her covering her in a coat and taking her in his warm embrace. "Yes!!! Yes it is. This is what I want. Only an intelligent person said everything is fair in love and war. I don't care about morals or whether it is morally correct or not. This is what I want and I am going to fight for this." Nitya thought, turned around and nodded at Mr Bose. She took her bag and left from there as quickly as she could anticipating what was coming up.