Mr Bose's Party

She went straight to the office of Mr Bajaj but he was in a meeting and she had to return home as she needed some work for the party and Sneha was also alone. She was discussing the party details with Mr Bose and he realised that she was distracted and broke her out of her thoughts.

"What happened? Are you okay? You are mixing all the lists"

"Nahin I am fine. I am just stressed. Something happened at Kukki's school and I was just. I am sorry"

"Is Kukki ok?"

"Yes, she is ok."

"Kya hua hain. If you want you can tell me, if you are comfortable" and Prerna thought maybe she should maybe Mr Bose will provide a better way to get her to understand Rishab's decision as he knows him. And she told him everything.

"Prerna I don't understand why are you thinking so much. It was a takeover. Things like this happen and people will say these things. They are hurt. "

"But it is also not true. Rishab aisa nahin karenge. Main jaanti hoon who ek sharp businessman hain par who deliberately kisi ke saath aisa nahin karenge. I know him and who bhi tum jab koi unse saamne se help maange. I know him"

"Prerna you know rishab you don't know how Risahb bajaj does business. Isme emotions ki koi jagah nahin hoti kabhi bhi nahin. Mahindra Pharmaceuticals was doomed we all knew it and so did Rishab aur is company ki market value itni achi hain ki aur kisi bhi time pe you cannot take over. But this time they really had done wrong and their company was almost bankrupt. Jis price main Rishab ne use kharida hain it is gold. You should be happy for him why are you thinking so much. Ab chahe who Wefit hoon jise Rishab ne ek din main bankrupt karke band karwa diya ya Mahindra pharma it's just business. Its cut throat competition and you have to see your profits all the time. Main yeh tumhe itne yakeen se isliye keh raha hoon kyunki main tha uski jagah usne mujhse hi sab kuch seekha hain and I would have done the same thing."

"I think I should check with the orders and Venue as we have less time." Just as she was about to leave, she turned around to Mr Bose "Uncle main jaanti hoon ki aap unhe bahut achi tarah se jaante hain par main bhi Rishab ko jaanti hoon and there is something I don't know. Wefit ki baat alag thi they were wrong even in a small way and Rishab doesn't spare anyone hurting his family but who sirf business ke liye yeh nahin karenge." and for the first time Mr bose realised why Rishab loved her so much. She really did believe in him more than anyone and know him and and loved and trusted him unconditionally.For the first time a pang of jealousy hit Mr bose that Rishab had found that someone.

Prerna did say everything in front of Mr bose but Somehow their talk didn't give Prerna the satisfaction but made her more restless. She tried calling Rishab again and again but he was not reachable. He found Rishab's jacket lying around on the bed and didn't know why but she wore it and hugged herself. "Where are you Rishab. I want to talk to you. Mr Bose was wrong. He is wrong. I know you". Unknowingly she caressed the ring in her hand.

Just then Chandu came in with a package and she found a light-yellow party wear dress and some pair of high heels with a message - "I guess you won't have to shop now". It was a long straight gown with v shaped neck and along slit at the legs not exactly her style but then she remembered his comment about her amazing legs and smiled to herself. She was kind of surprised why Rishab had sent her these as she never wears clothes like this especially these high heels. But he knew how these parties work so she will go with them.

She wore the dress and got ready for the party. She had tied her hair in a loose bun and wore the earing that Rishab had gifted on their anniversary. The dress and heels were a bit uncomfortable but this party had to be perfect so she buckled up her Mrs Bajaj heels. She was about to leave for the party when she found Mr bajaj at the stairs in black tie partywear, flowers in hand and awestruck.