The Crack Strike 2

She came down to find the cake on the table and food items kept at the table.

"Chandu bhaiya cake ko fridge main rakh do we will have it tomorrow morning when Sneha is awake. You both sit" pointing towards Rishab and Prerna and they followed and sat in front of the table like small kids sitting in front of a principal.

"Aapke paas phone hain?" They nodded

"MR Bose do you have a phone?" Mr Bose nodded.

"You know even my teacher has a phone. Then why did you not call and tell the situation. You could have told me and you could have easily watched me on video call. Mujhe pura time aapko dhudne ki zaroorat nahin padti aur nahi mujhe gussa aata ki aap log kaha hain. Nahi aapko Sneha ko akele chod kar jana padta aur nahin aap log meri performance miss karte" Kukki

Rishab and Prerna both looked at each other.

"So,lets negotiate your punishment for utter foolishness?"

"Excuse me!" Rishab

"Cellphone"

"No" Rishab

"New iPAD"

"You already have one" Rishab and all the while Prerna kept looking from father to daughter.

"My own room"

"Not happening until you are 13" Rishab

"7 days me and Sneha will sleep in your room" Rishab and Prerna again looked atone another and Kukki smirked and felt she had won the negotiations

"Ok so let's rewind cell..." Kukki

"Fine you and Sneha will sleep in our room." Rishab smirking at Kukki.

"Ughhh Ok fine I am tired and off to bed" Kukki went upstairs and Mr Bose cornered Prerna and rishab.

"Rishab chahe kukki ne kuch bhi kaha hoon, you guys are at fault today. You should have been there. At least one of you." Mr Bose

"Uncle,Sneha bahut ro rahi thi. Main chahti bhi tab bhi use chod ke nahin jaati. Aap chod ke jaa pate agar aap us situation main hote. Rishab ne try kiya tha but things just went very wrong. We wanted to be there more than anything."

"I guess. We all should get some rest, Good night" Mr Bose went to his room but they could both see he was not okay with it.

"He is just concerned about Kukki. Woh samajh jayenge" Prerna and just then Sneha started crying again and went to the room. It was around 4am that they went to bed and Sneha and Kukki both slept with them.

"Stop looking at each other and me with those puppy eyes and go to sleep. Once Sneha wakes up she will not leave you." Kukki said in sleep and so they did.

MrBose was checking his phone and looking at photos of Kukki and Menaka. He was just not happy with what was happening. He was not happy that Kukki preferred prerna so much and on top of that he felt that they were both not being attentive to her but more towards Sneha. Somewhere he was also kind of jealous seeing Rishab so happy, when he was not like that ever with Menaka he know he shouldn't be as Rishab was doing so much for him but the complete absence of even Menaka's name in Kukki's life unsettled him. Just then he received all information about prerna and her past, Anurag basu and when he read the transplant report, he broke the phone in anger.

Next day They were getting ready for breakfast when they heard the news

"Bajaj industries has taken over Mahindra Pharmaceuticals"

"Congratulations Rishab. This is amazing. It is one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical companies you are entering into a new domain and this will be amazing" Mr Bose