The Past

After sometime Prerna came downstairs and found Mr Bose had left and she was surprised. She was just not feeling well and if she will be alone, she will go crazy so she decided to go to her mother's house. Everybody was happy to see her and Sneha and even Kukki came back to Sharma Niwas from school. They stayed there for almost a week and Rishab came back to an empty home. He didn't ask her to come back and Prerna didn't know how to move forward. Rishab did come to meet Kukki and Sneha daily and Sharma family never asked any questions.

MR Bajaj had been feeling restless since the day of the event. Prerna's words about Nitya's Pregnancy had made him shocked and he wanted to talk to her. He had went to them and while in the car he was thinking about them.

He had met Nitya for the first time during a takeover. She was the lawyer from the client side and for the first time someone had answer to each one of his propositions of course he had won in the end on his terms but he was impressed. Then they had met once or twice here and there and he had even more impressed then first time. She had belonged to a conservative family but had fought hard with his father to finish her law and then live alone in Mumbai for work. Slowly he had opened up to her and their stubbornness to prove themselves and their dreams had bonded them well. They could talk to one another about them and no one belittle the other one.

Then they had fallen in love and were so hopeful about the future until the one case. KVB Channel was the biggest takeover of Rishi and they were doomed but the price they were asking was too high. He needed something against them and was not able to find. They had worked with Nitya's firm.

Suddenly Rishi reached the café where he was to meet Nitya. He got down and was waiting for her and was trying to remember the day that changed everything for them.

13 years before

"Rishi wake up. Wake up. We are late."Nitya

"No, we are not" and he tried to get her back to bed but she refused.

"No No get ready you have meeting and I have a case I need to go" Just when her phone started ringing.

"Ji Papa Happy Birthday. Nahin main bas office ke liye taiyyar ho rahi thi. Ji " and the whole Rishab tried to shout while she kept on putting her finger of her mouth asking him to be quiet."Thank you, papa, Bye." And she cut the call and threw the phone at him.

"ouch" Rishab

"tumhari wajah se sirf tumhari waja hse jhooth bolna padta hain"

"I had told you to tell him. I don't like lying"

"Come on Rishi you know how he is?. If you are settled it will be easy for me. Please. Waise bhi ab to shayad batana hi padega." Nitya

"Kyun?" Rishab

"Kuch nahin" and she went his head where he was sleeping and carressing him said

"Kuch batana hain tumhe?"

"Kya?"

"Finish your deal and then we will talk tonight nothing special. Ghar pe okay"

"okay"

"I am late. I am late."

"All the best"

"To you too"

That Evening

After many takeover Rishab had finally done the biggest takeover of his life. He couldn't wait to be with Nitya. He climbed the stairs to his apartment and found it all dark and he was surprised.He knew something was wrong. He switched on the light and went inside to find Nitya sitting on the couch and it seemed she had been crying.