Kalyani Sarkar - The First Move

"Chaliye ab yeh sab chodiye, apne chehre se tension hataye aur chalke pooja kar lijye and have something to eat. Mujhe bhi bahut bhuk lagi hain." They went and finished the rituals and then went to check on the girls. Kukki woke up somehow and was ecstatic to hear this news and just like her mother she was sure that it's a boy. Prerna and Kukki were talking to one another and Mr bajaj took his phone and went outside.

"Mr mehra?" Bajaj

"Sir All ok?" Mr Mehra

"Mujhe Mr bose ki file chahiye kal shubh apne desk par." Bajaj

"Should I cancel all your meeting for tomorrow" Mr Mehra

"You know what to do Mr Mehra. I will come around in the afternoon. I have to take Prerna for check up" Mr bajaj

"Congratulations Sir." Mr Mehra

"Thank you" Mr bajaj realising that he doesn't need to explain.

"Will be done" Mr Mehra and Mr bajaj turned around to find Prerna looking at him.

"Medicine li aapne" Mr Bajaj and he went towards the kitchen to get some water. Prerna checked again on kukki and Sneha and went after him.

"Rishab!!"

"Rishab!!" but Mr bajaj continued with his work and Prerna literally had to grab him and make him look at her.

"Rishab kya hua hain?" Prerna and then she realized what it was "Yeh Anurag ko pata chalna yeh jo kuch bhi ho raha hain yeh Mr bose ki wajah se hain."Prerna and Rishab nodded "He needs to be stopped. I need to give him a warning. Warna he will not stop"

"Ok but please promise me something, no more secrets please and jab tak aapko Rishab ko sahin lage tab tak. It will be dirty but not so much that it feels wrong to you. Please" Prerna

"I promise." Rishab and hugged her. Unknown to them Kukki who had got up to get some water had heard everything outside the door. They were about to come out and Kukki realising she might be caught deliberately came in front of them Yawning "Water?"

Mr bajaj gave her the bottle, picked her up and she hugged him tightly and they all went to sleep. Next morning Rishab took Prerna to the doctor. The doctor prescribed some tests and it took them almost half the day to get all done and then the doctor checked it all.

"Mr Bajaj mera answer aaj bhi wahi hain jo kal tha. She is very weak, she needs bed rest at least for the next few weeks. First ke 3 months important hote hain she is 2 months pregnant. This one month is gone and all will be ok. Otherwise there could be a problem" Prerna and Rishab nodded and they went and sat in the car. Rishab dropped her home, had lunch with her and then he left for the office. He knew that Prerna was trying to be strong but she was not ok. She was scared for them for the baby and he didn't like it one bit. Rishab reached the office and sat with Mr Mehra and went through each and every information on Mr Bose trying to decide what he can and wants to use. He knew that Mr Bose would not stop but he wanted to have just first have some time for Prerna to rest and heal and then they would deal with the custody battle. There was only one information that he could use.

"That's enough Mr Mehra. Fix a meeting with Mr bose today" Rishab bajaj

"Ok Sir." Mr mehra and he were just about to leave when he said " Sir you are not doing anything wrong. You are just trying to protect your family" and Mr Bajaj just nodded and Mr Mehra knew that Mr bose will back off tonight but he also knew that he will be back and it will be worse. He mentally cursed himself for bringing this storm in their life. Rishab reached the restaurant and was waiting for mr bose.