Kukki and Sneha Bajaj

Kukki returned home to find Mr Bose with a completed solar system and was surprised. She was even more surprised to find Mr Basu and Nitya both in the house. Nitya - she didn't care as she was chatting with Mr Bose. But she didn't like Mr Basu in the house and that too playing with Sneha. He was also chatting with her nani who had come to spend the night with them in the absence of their parents and she could see that even her nani didn't like this but she must not have said anything because of Mr Bose but that wasn't the case with her. She said cordial hello to both of them.

"Saba maasi Sneha ko upar lekar jaiye." kukki said

"Are kyun?" Mr Basu said

"mumma papa ne sikhaya hai strangers se baat nahi karni chahiye" kukki said

"Par mein stranger nahin hoon aap mujhe janti hain. " Anurag said smiling

"Sneha nahin janti hain aap ko. Maasi take her to her room." kukki said sternly and the smile left Anurag's face. Saba was about to take Sneha to her room when Mr Bose said "Kukki let her play, she is happy."

"Sneha ke sone ka time ho gaya hain. Hain na naani." nodding towards her nani and putting her arms around her, trying to control the situation and relaxing her. In return her naani smiled.

"Waise I wanted to thank you Mr basu aapne us din papa ki help ki you took him to the hospital so ...Thank you" Kukki said and Anurag just nodded. She then went near the project and checked it from all ends.

"Wow this looks really nice Mr bose" and then it suddenly hit her.

"This is not my project Mr Bose kya kiya aapne" Kukki

"Kafi smart ho tum. Menaka bhi thi." Mr Bose said and Kukki rolled her eyes behind Mr Bose. "Oh come on how does it matter what matters is that you get highest marks and this will get you exactly that" Mr Bose said

"You got this made from someone else?" Kukki said turning around but then next instant controlled herself and replied "I must say intelligent trick Mr bose and it does look nice doesn't it. Waise kisne kiya yeh'' kukki knew that her plan for giving Mr Bose a long night with the project had failed. Score 2-0.

"Nitya ne arrange kiya" Mr bose

"Oh!!!! Thank you." kukki

"It's nothing. I hope you will like it." Nitya

"It's really good" Kukki

"Waise Rishi ab kaisa hai?" Nitya said. Kukki and Veena Sharma were both surprised to see someone call him by his name. As far as they can remember no one usually did. It was Veena Sharma's turn to relax Kukki.

"Haan Kukki aapke papa kaise hain?" Veena Sharma asked, smiling towards Kukki.

"Ache hain nani. Mere strong papa hain" Kukki

"Achi baat hain. Chalo chal ke khana khalo aur phir so jao late ho raha hain." Veena Sharma

"Well yes we all should eat. It's late" nodding towards Mr basu and Nitya and they both got up to move towards the dinner table which kukki didn't want.

"Yes it is late. Good night Mr Basu." Kukki said sternly and all three were shocked.

"Haan waise bhi ghar pe bhaisaab aur sab tumhara wait kar rahe honge." Veena Sharma said, trying to diffuse the situation.

"Are kyun? Have dinner with us. Please, I insist." Mr Bose said

"Come on Mr Bose, his family must be waiting for him. Bye Mr Basu" Kukki said and Veena made a face to Kukki to not do this but Kukki just made an expression as "I don't care." Anurag however got the signal and left from there after some time as he didnt want to create a scene.