You and me - That's all

Rishab was surprised to see Prerna's number on his phone as he was about to leave from the office.

"Prerna sab theek hain"

"Can you pick us from the Café, woh craving ho gayi thi ice cream ki. Main aur Kukki aa gaye and now the car has broke down"

"Aata hoon"

Mr Bajaj reached there in record time and found the mother and daughter happily having ice cream. Their tryes were punctured and they had no security.

"There is a reason that I have hired bodyguards. Agar aap yahin karnwali hain why waste my money."

Mother and daughter looked at each other started laughing and both offered him a bite of ice cream. Giving up he sat next to them and took both the bite together.

"Oh what a lovely family. Nahin Anurag" They heard Komolika voice followed by Anurag.

Just then the attendant came and told them they need to wait for reservation as there is rush.

"No need we can sit with them, we know them, don't we?"

"Of course, Please have a seat." Mr Bajaj said and Prerna was surprised and shocked at what Mr Bajaj had done.

They all sat down and both Anurag and Komolika ordered.

"I thought you didn't like Strawberry" – Anurag said to Prerna

"Pregnancy cravings." Mr Bajaj replied.

"Oh of course. Waise bhi your choice has changed isn't it" Anurag said sadistically

"By the way congratulations on the merger Mr Bajaj. Aap ab Singhania shipping company ke owner hain, I must say you were able to do the impossible. I am hoping a big splash at the merger tomorrow. You must be so proud of him prerna. Will you be attending with the condition and all"?

Prerna looked at Mr Bajaj confused and Mr Bajaj didn't respond.

"Tumhe nahin pata Prerna, well I do understand it must all be new for you. Yeh Press media to keep in loop and all that. Dekha hi nahin hain tumne aaj tak."

Prerna was surprised that Mr Bajaj was not saying anything and Anurag replied –"Enough Komolika. Waise it's a beautiful night, I must say. Lets not talk about work. Yes, yeh rain this good weather makes me remember a lot of good memories. Isn't it Prerna. You remember it was a night like this only when we had helped that couple to run away from home. We had to actually hide in a cinema hall to save ourselves from the police. Those were good times."

This whole conversation kept going on like that with Anurag remembering something from the past and Komolika pointing out things that she knew about Mr Bajaj.

"Look at us matured people moving on in life, past is past but we can always visit those times. And tomorrow is the most special day ever." Anurag said. Prerna just couldn't take it anymore. She was about to get up to leave when Mr Bajaj put a hand on her hand.

"Finish your ice cream." – Mr Bajaj

"What?" - Prerna

"Sit down and finish your ice cream and let Kukki finish hers. Please." – Mr Bajaj and Prerna was stunned.

"Mumma washroom" - Kukki

"Yes, I will just come" – Prerna

"Why don't I join you." Komolika. Prerna moved towards the washroom without a second glance. They were just near the bar when Komolika whispered into her ear.

"This is what you are Prerna - A glorified nanny jispe taras kha kar Mr Bajaj ne use apna liya. Aur kahin tum unki bachi ko chod kar na chali jao isliye tumhare bache ko apna rahin hain. Tumhe defend bhi nahin kiya unhone. Anurag kitne maje se apni past ki kahaniya suna raha tha and he was completely normal. You know I was actually jealous of you when I found out about the marriage but tumhara to kuch hain hi nahin to but its ok sab kuch khone ki aadat pad chuki hain tumhe" Prerna got so angry that she took the glass of drink near her and threw that at her face and threw the empty glass at counter.