Chapter 56

(After dinner in Avi's room. Jan was in gallery on call with faisu. Jai came in room. Avi was sad like hell)

Jai: Baby I want to talk with you. See Siddharth broke up with you. So from now he is stranger for you. You aren't going to talk with him or else I will share each and everything about you and sid with maa and papa (Avi's eyes filled with tears)

Avi (crying): But why baby. You know nah we love each other. How can we stay away? Today he was angry that's why he did that. I am sure soon he will ask me to forgive him
Jai (angrily): Look I don't want to argue about this with you. For the 1st time I am not supporting you that's means I care for you. After that incident also I supported you. Within 2days he broke up with you. He forgot about the pain which you both suffer in one and half year? That's means he isn't in love with you. So that's my final decision (Jai left)

(Next morning. In college all was at parking waiting for rajnoor)

Abhi (whisper): Chote go and say sorry to her
Sid (Whisper): Dada I said nah I will sort everything soon (Normal voice): I am going to get coffee. Will meet you in class bhabhi (Sid left)

Jai (whisper): He didn't came to you and to say sorry. See I told you. So you aren't (Avi was verge on crying. Somehow control herself. Rajnoor came all left for class. At lunch time in canteen. All were there except sid)

Abhi: Choti have something or else you will be weak (They forcefully make her eat half sandwich. Sid came)

Avi's pov: I have to go from her or else I will talk with him
Avi: Reemi I am going to library (Avi left. Sid notice her lunch)

Sid's pov: I shouldn't have came here. She didn't even completed her lunch (Then he set on her chair and completed remaining sandwich. All were looking at him and smirking except jai. Bell rang and all left for class. Remaining day also went like this)

(Next day was also went like this but here avi completed his half lunch. All friends noticed this but no one said a single word)

(After lecture all were in canteen but avi was with mam. After few minutes later she came towards gang. Sid saw her, get up from seat and started to move towards exit. In between Sid's hand brush with Avi's hand)

Sid's pov: She is having high fever (Just then he hold her wrist. Sid was about to say something. Jai came towards them)

Jai: No need to show your face concern for my sis. Her brothers are here for her (Jai jerk Sid's hand from Avi's wrist)

Sid: It's not
Jai (cuts him): Baby just go from here. I will bring your lunch
Avi: Baby
Jai (cuts her): I said go (Avi left from canteen. Tears rolling from her eyes. Sid sat back to his seat. Whole gang were looking at him)
Sid: Please don't look at me like this. I don't want to break down like this
(A boy came running towards them)

Boy: jai your sis faint on ground (Sid ran towards ground. Whole gang also came behind him. Sid saw avi was lying on ground, blood oozing from her mouth. Sid also fell on his knees near her. Shake her)

Ash: Did she drunk something again?
Sid (crying): No, She can't (Jai took avi in bridal style and took her to near by hospital. Everyone went behind him. In hospital)

Jai: Dr please check her what happened to her? (They took avi in room)

Dr: We need to check her you all wait here (Jai went towards sid and held his collar)

Jai: If anything happen to her. Then you have to see the worst side of me. Till now from last one and half year she is suffering because of you. (Shout): Stay away from her (Abhi jerk jai's hand from Sid's collar)

Abhi: Jai I agree she is suffering alot but it doesn't mean sid is happy. He is also facing a lot of difficulties. Calm down. She will be fine
Jai: 2days ago. Everything was fine when I was thinking he is perfect for my sis but very next moment everything again spoiled (pointing towards sid): Because of you (Sid was numb. Tears were continuously rolling on his cheeks)

Sid: Jai I know my love is dangerous for avi. So I will stay away from her
Abhi (cuts him): Are you gone mad?
Faisu: Jai tu pagal ho gaya hain
Reem: No bhai jai is right. Sid's fault is there
Vaish: Reem I agree he did was not right but that doesn't mean jai can separate him from jhalli for a little fault
Jai: He didn't let her complete. Jab meri behen apne sare dard iske samne rakh rahi thi. Even she was afraid of fact but I forced her to share with him but he did? He didn't allow her to complete even she did all to save his life and you are saying it's a little fault
Sid (shocked): Mi...mi....mine lif...life
Reem (sarcastically): Wow sid now don't act like this
(Dr came)

To be continue....