Chapter 79

(After eating and feeding)

Sid: Chimpanzee where is her medicine?
Avi: In bag
Sid (cuts her. Looking here and there but not at avi): I already said I don't want to talk with you
Abhi (mouthed to avi): Don't worry (Avi nodded. Sid took medicine from her bag)

Avi: Medicine eww 😫 (Sid took her hand and kept medicine in it)

Sid: Leni ho lo nahin to throw it (Without any 2nd thought she quickly took medicine which choked)

Sid: Kya bachpana karti raheti ho pani kaun piyega (He placed glass near her mouth she was about to take it)

Sid: Let me do this (She drank water. Jai was on controlling hard on his laugh)

Faisu: Do you guys have free lecture?
All: No
Abhi: Okay then let's meet in parking at the time of leave. Now let's go for lecture (All left for class. Sid and avi sat together. Ri came towards avi)
Ri: Avi can I sit with him? Vo I need his help (She nodded and front seat of sat with vaish. Jan and anu were in front of avi and vaish. In between avi was trying to do something with her left hand to her right shoulder)
Vaish: What happen jhalli? (Sid saw avi)

Avi: Shoulder is paining as this cast is heavy and from morning my hand is in this position only
Vaish: Should I remove this cover? (Avi nodded. Vaish were trying to remove the cover through her neck first but cause of cast it was difficult for her. Sid saw all this. Sid took her hairs from back and placed on shoulder. Avi shocked)

Sid: Calm down babygirl. I am here (Avi nodded then remove the cover from her neck. Vaish help avi for arm)

Sid: Properly place your hand on desk (She did as he said. After that they silently attended lecture. After lecture sid and vaish help avi for cover her hand. In corridor. Whole gang met)
Abhi: Jan, partner come with me and faisu. You all go and wait for us (They all did as he said. At exit. Suddenly rain started. All took shelter near building of college. Avi ran to play with ran sid pulled her through her arm and holds through waist)

(Sid holds avi through her waist)
Sid: Kiddo take care of yourself nah. Be careful nah or seriously I won't talk with you (Avi nodded)

Avi: Sid I will be careful. Don't be angry with me and sorry (kiss on his cheek. Sid smiled and kissed on her forehead)
Avi: Sid leave me. Hum college me hain (Sid leaves her and took her left hand in rain to play with water)

(Jaireem, rajnoor, rinushka were busy with each other)
Sid: Let's click a pic
Avi: Pic? (Sid nodded. Ritika was passing from there)

Sid: Ritika (jaireem, rajnoor, rinushka look towards them)
Reem: Is chipakli ki to
Sid: Ritika will you click our picture?
(Ash burst out of laughing)

Ritika: Me? You and avneet's pic?
Sid: Yes. We are like your bhai and bhabhi to can't you? (Reem and ash hi-fied and laugh heart out)

Jai: Are these both gone mad? (Raj explained everything to jai)

Jai: Main isse choruga nahin
Reem (while laughing): Sid said hahaha her that she hahaha is his hahaha sister
Raj: Chor sid khudi handle kar lega (Ritika without reply left. Sidneet turned towards jaireem and Rajnoor)

Sid: Why you are laughing like this?
Raj: Nothing. They are gone made (Abhinavi and fainat reached)

Vaish: Kya hua? Who is gone mad? (Avi pointed towards reem, ash)
Avi: Without any reason both were laughing like maniac
Raj: Reason main batata hoon (All 4 nodded. Raj shares everything. All except sidneet starts laughing)

Jai: Guys you all are coming with us at my home?
Faisu: Today we got leave early so that's why, right? (Jai nodded)
Sid: Okay. Let's go. We will inform parents in car
Abhi (Teasingly): Tu to ever ready hain nah extra time spend karne ke liye (Sid smiled)

(They all left for jaineet's home. As soon as they reach there. They got shocked)

To be continue...