Chapter 96

(After an hour or two sidshek came back to hospital)

Abhi: Still she is unconscious?
VA: Hmm
Sam: Dad did you bought chocolates for her? (Sid shook his head) Dr gave some many medicine for her without chocolate she will not take it
Sid: Yes. I know after all she is daughter of Avneet (both hi-fied then laugh a little)

Avi: Done with your teasing? (Cross her hands near chest)

Sim: Dad (Sid quickly went and sat beside her on bed. Still her eyes were closed)

Sid: Wake up princess. Dad is here wake up  (Slowly she opens her eyes. Again shut it tightly)

Sim (scary face): No don't slap me no I will complain to my dad about you (starts crying)

Sid: Princess koi nahin hain. No one will slap you wake up see your dad is here. Wake up princess  (tried to held her shoulder but she had bandage on it. Avi also starts crying)

Abhi (side hugged her): Calm down choti. She is with us now. She is safe. Don't worry and calm down
Aaru: Dadi why she is saying like this? Who will slap her?
Sid: Don't cry. Open your eyes. See your dad is here. No one will slap you. Open your eyes champ (He held her lightly. Slowly she open her eyes again saw sid)

Sim (crying): Dad take me away from here. He is bad uncle. He will slap me again
Abhi: Sim see around. Your family is here. No one else. We are here for you. No one will do anything (She looked around and saw avi, jai, VA, sam, aaru, Vaish, Abhi. She tried to get up. Sid helped her and she sat straight then hugged sid tightly)

Sid: Sshhh!!! Calm down princess calm down (Avi came and sat in front of her)

Avi: Baby see we all are here nah. We will protect you nah and police uncle took that bad uncle away from us (Sim nodded and broke the hug. Sid wiped her tears and kissed her forehead)

Sim: What is this? (Pointing towards her shoulder) and it's paining alot. Where we are? (Looked towards the room)

Avi: Princess we are in hospital and that uncle hit you here nah so doctor uncle bandaged your shoulder and you have to take medicine then soon all pain will vain
Sim: Okay. Now let's go to home (She jumped and stood up on bed)

Sim: Ouch!!! Yeh mere hath par kya hain? (All smacked their foreheads except sam and aaru)

Sid: Princess your left hand is tied with wire. We can't go like this. Doctor will scold us (Somehow used her right hand which has bandages from shoulder to upper arm. Kept it on Sid's cheek)

Sim (making puppy face): Dad please for me let's go to home nah (Before sid could say)

Avi (fake anger): Sid Don't you dare to say yes. Dono baap beti ke bahut nakhre ho rahe hain. Sim lay down and take rest. We aren't going anywhere. If you didn't obey me then I won't allow your dad to come here and meet you till you are here

(Sid helped her and she laid down)

(She laid down and forcefully closed her eyes. After few minutes. She slowly open her one eye)
Dad: I am not sleepy dad (still one eye is closed and pout. All were trying hard not to laugh)

Sid: Okay. What you want to do?
Sim (looking at avi): Wanna to sit. Promise I will not jump and stand
(Avi smiled and nodded. Sid helped her and she sat)

Sim: I want to sit here (Pointing towards his lap. Looked at avi) if mom won't scold me
Sid: Come here princess. Kya meri beti ko dara rakha hain (he took her on his lap and hugged her. Avi smiled)

Sim: I am hungry (looked at sid)
Abhi: What you want to eat sim. I will order for you
Sam: I want pizza
Aaru: I want past cheese (both said in unison)

Vaish: Kuch nahin milega. We will concern from doctor for her diet. And till then she can have juice only
Sim: Eww juice. I want 🤔🤔🤔
Avi: Chachi said nah juice. So juice only. No need think deep
Sim (pout): Chachu see nah
Vaish: Abhay don't you dare to utter a word (VA, sam, aaru, jai, raj, ri laughs)

VA: Beta jaa kar juice leke aa baad me ladna. She is hungry
Abhi: Okay maa. Sab ke liye leke aaya
Jai: I am also coming (both left)

Sim: Dad what if he came again and kidnap me (she said with teary eyes)

Sid: Police took him away nah. Now he can't come. He won't do anything to you
Sim: Dad there he didn't gave me food only a cup of tea 2times (Avi, vaish verge on crying after listening her. Sid shook his head saying don't cry)

Sim: He even slapped me when I asked him for food. Then I warned him that you will come and beat him and you came dad
Sid: I will always protect you my princess don't worry. You are my brave girl nah (wiped her tears. She nodded. Sam came near bed)

Sam: Take me dad (forwarding his arms to sid)

Avi (wiped her tears): Wait baby sim is with dad nah. He can't take you (she took him and he sat beside sim)

Sam: Sisso don't worry your brother is here nah. I will also protect you from all (Sidneet, sim smiled)

Sim: I love you bro
Sam: I love you sisso
Sid (raising her eyebrow): You both love each other only?
Sim, sam in unison: Nah we love you also dad and mom too (They three did hug and sam pulled avi also in hug)

(Author: What a family moment 😚😚)

To be continue...