Chapter 87

(Vaish left for kitchen. Avi also left. Everyone followed towards kitchen. Sid was busy with some arrangements and stood near kitchen platform. His back was facing to all. All went there without making noise. Vaish back hugged sid. Avi was there only but at a little distance. Everyone hid behind door or enterence)

(Sid was about to turn)

Avi: Don't move
Sid (tried to turn): Kiddo
Avi: Be like this love
Sid: Okay bacha (starts doing his work. Vaish holded her laugh)

Sid's pov: Avni ki height thori zyada kyun lag rahi hain? Girls ne heals pehnai hogi. Pura din  experiment karne hote hain inko
Sid: Someone is in romantic mood (Avi blush)

Avi: Hmm
Sid: Yeh sahi hain. Madam ke sasural aate hi romance ka mood ho raha hain
Avi: Hmm (Avi blush)

Sid: Haayee meri blushy girl (Avi blushes even more)

Sid: Now we are official couple. Bas ab shaadi ka wait. Then having kids with you. Our cute princess

(Avi was looking at ground and blushing hard. Others were trying to control on laugh)

Sid: Acha engagement ho gayi. For first time you came here as my to be wife. Mom ne entrance par aarti ki you know half shaadi ki feels aa rahi hain
Avi: Hmm
Sid: Main kya soch raha hoon let's plan kids

(Avi's was looking at sid with shock then turned to others who was crying cause of continues control on laugh)

Sid: Done my work (He placed his hands on vaish's hands thinking she is avi)

Sid: Wait. Love tumhare hands bade kaise ho gaye? And yeh ring to nahin pehnayi maine

(Avi was scared how he will react on this prank. Sid turned to see vaish then he saw avi at distance with scared face. Sid and vaish were so close to each other. Abhi came from behind)

Abhi: Choti you didn't brought pop corn kya hua? Are you okay?
(Sid was looking at avi and vaish and trying to calculate the situation)

Abhi: Chote, love tum dono aese kyun ruke ho? (Worried face): Guys kya chal raha hain
Sid: Dada (no words to explain)
(Everyone came)

Lucky: Guys sab theek hain? Tum chaaro aese sad face kyun hain?
Jai: Kya hua? (Reem starts laughing)

All except sidneet (shout): Reeemmmm
Reem (laughing like maniac): Sorry guys abhi mujhse control nahin ho raha hain. Mera pet full dukh raha hain(All starts laughing)

Sid: Don't tell me mere par prank kar rahe the
Ri: Happy realisation bro (sid looked at avi who blushing hard)

Abhi: Congrats jai. Inki shaadi ke baad humare ghar cricket pakka aayegi
Anu: Bro thora control kar le. Kitna utawala hain
Jai: Baby I am telling jiski cricket team hogi. Ushi ke sath rahena. Ghar par nahin leke aana pura ghar sar par uthayege or tang bhi karege (looked at sid. Sid was blushing while rubbing back of his neck. Avi hugged abhi out of embarrassment to hid her face)

Sid: Oh bhai. Main mere bacho ko train kar ke bhejuga tere pass jaise tujhe zyada tang kare
Avi (embarrassing): Ssiiidddd (sid look towards all who has smirk on face. He came forward hold Avi's hand)

Sid: Run love (both left cause of embarrassment and others starts laughing)

(Sidneet ran in Sid's room. Cause of embarrassment both were looking here and there. Suddenly avi hold Sid's hand and drag him towards gallery)

Sid: Kiddo. It's raining
Avi: Yes. I want to do rain dance (Both came in gallery under rain. Sid slids his hand in her waist and pull her closer. Avi wrapped his hands around Sid's neck. Both starts dancing in rain. Lost in each other's eyes)

(After few minutes. They stop dancing. Sid lean for kiss. Avi took step back)
Avi (Whisper): Anyone can come
Sid (Hold her hand pulled her more close): Door is locked love

(Sid hold her through waist. Slid his hand inside her shirt. Touched her bare waist pull her more close rubs his thumb on her waist. She shivered on his touch. Sid smash his lips on hers. Kiss her lips avi also respond him and they started moving lips in sync. Sid bit lower lip. She gasped and he entered his tongue in her mouth. Explore each and every corner of her mouth. After 4mins they broke the kiss. He kissed on her cheek then jawline and started giving wet kisses from her neck to shoulder. Avi clutches on his shirt through shoulder. He came towards her lips and kissed her lips again. They broke the kiss. Avi was looking towards ground. Sid cups her face. Avi blushes)

Sid (Whisper): I love you
Avi (Whisper): I love you too
Sid (Whisper): Looking smoking hot love
(They both were lost in each others eyes)

(Meanwhile with others. After alot of laughing. All came out in living room)

Abhi: Guys let's change into comfy clothes then will have dinner
Anu: Humara to theek hain. Vo dono blush kar rahe hain abhi tak
Vaish: You all go and change. Abhi and me are going to talk to them
Abhi: She is right you all can go and take any room (All left)

(With sidneet. Sid heard some foot steps and broke eyelock)

Sid: Kiddo someone is coming. We are fully drench. Come inside the room (Avi nodded. Both came inside the room. Sid quickly ran towards the closet took a shawl and wrapped it around avi)

(Abhinavi knocked the door. Sid open it. As abhinavi were about to enter in room. Both were shocked looking at sidneet)

To be continue...