Chapter 69

(Abhi held avi and jumped other side)

Abhi: Don't shout yaar. Choti are you okay?
Avi: Yes dada I am okay. Aapko lagi kya? (Abhi shooks his head)

(Both stood up. Sid held Un's through his throat)
Sid (looking towards goons): Put the guns down or else I am gonna kill this bastard (Un signalled them to put down. They did)

(Girls side)
Anu: Jaan is losing her conscious. We have to do something
Jan: You should try to call the cops (Reem called the cops)

(Action scene)
(Boys held goons throat. Sid started kicking Un on his stomach. Abhi was with girls. Somehow Un got a chance to take the gun. Point it on vaish's head and held her through her neck)
Un: One more step then she will be heaven (Sid tried signalled abhi to distract Un. Abhi didn't understanding but avi understand and told to abhi. Sid smiled and winked at avi)

Abhi: No Un don't do this. I am begging you. She is my life (Till then sid came from behind and jumped and kicked Un on his head. He leaves vaish and starts bleeding but also starts to punch sid)

(Author: Arey Un bas nah or kitna pitna hain humare hero se tujhe??)

(Sid also start kicking and punching him. Finally he faint. Sid, abhi hugged avi, vaish respectively. Boys were handling goons. But again Un got conscious. Boys, abhinavi, sidneet didn't notice and he was about to kick sid but our girl gang except vaishneet came from behind and start to beat him. Abhi saw them then leaves vaish and kick Un on his stomach. He fell down. Vaish kept his feet on his chest and start to kick him his heels)

(Author: Girls we can use heals to protect overself from cheap peoples)

(Cops came and arrest Un with his goons. Jan gave proofs to cops but after sharing it with whole group)

Sid: Finally everything is fine now. Meri dulhan to tum hi banogi dekhta hoon kaun aata hain humare bich me. Or dekhta hoon mere bhai ko bhabhi ko kaun alag karta hain. Zinda nahin choruga main usko (Said this looking towards Un and Hugged avi with tight grip)

(Cops arrest Un and goons with evidence and left. Whole gang congratulated each other. Abhi hugged avi and sid. Last sid hugged avi and she kept her head on his chest)
Sid: Love are you okay?
Avi: Yes I am. Don't worry

(After few minutes)

Faisu: Guys today is Sunday and now it's 10.30. Do you have any plans for today?
Abhi: Faisu you can go on date with jaanu (Sidneet were in same position)

Faisu: Princess you are such a sleepyhead. How can you sleep by standing like this
Jan (slightly angry): Waah!! Jiski khudki sweet❤ sleep hain. He is saying sleepyhead to others. And Mr. Sheikh for your kind information.  As you all know night before yesterday we girls had sleepover so we slept late at night around 3.30-4 and woke up at 6 and yesterday we girls except chuhia slept after college but she was busy with sid and in night also she didn't sleep because she was worried for today. So now tell me you is sleepyhead?
Abhi:  Faisu let me suggest you 1 thing. Apni shaadi ke 1st night nahin sona. Pata chala she will share with your grandchildren on their weddings

(All starts laughing. Sid was busy in admiring avi on his chest)

Jai: We fy students have project. So we 4 are busy
Abhi: I have meeting
Anu: Yaar tum dono bhai next Sunday koi meeting nahin rakoge. I am warning or else soch lo
Abhi: Okay baba. We won't
Ri: Anu is coming at my home to meet my parents
Faisu: Me and jaan going for date, please jaan (Jan nodded)
Vaish: Sid. 
Sid:....
Vaish: Siddharth. 
Sid:..... (Ash slightly hit him on his head)

Sid: Kya yaar ash

(Author: Sidneet corona chal raha hain. You have maintain distance of 1metre
Sid: Author Destiny me corona nahin hain. And if tune dala. To tujhe main corona ke sath china bhej duga
Author: 😏 I will take revenge. Just wait)

Vaish: I am calling you but are busy in admiring your girl
Sid: Say why you were calling me?
Vaish: Today if you are free than we can work on articles. We have to submit on Tuesday (Sid nodded)

Jai: Baby you are gonna take rest (Avi nodded)

Vaish: When will you come at my home?
Sid: Bhabhi you are coming. I am not
Vaish: No yaar it will be
Jan (cuts her): Vaish you said today guests are coming at your home
Sid: See now its final. I am not coming at your home
Vaish: Yeah okay. I will

To be continue....