Chapter 78

Flashback:

(In middle of night. Avi was feeling thirsty and found jug of her room was empty so she went in kitchen to drink water. While going towards kitchen she feel dizzy and fell down near kitchen's marble)

Avu (shouts): Ouch (faint)

(All woke up and came running towards kitchen and found that avi was faint blood was oozing from her head)

Flashback end....

Jai: So all these happened
Sid: But then why you leave her alone? You all know nah she is weak (All palmed their foreheads)

Jan: Don't worry from today I will be with her in night
Sid: You better be or if you can't inform someone
Anu (taunting): Why someone? Inform him jannu. He will be there with jaan
Jai: But phir bhoot you have to take permission from parents
Sid (cups her face): But wait. Bacha why can't you take care of yourself yaar? You should call jai or your parents who said you to go like this. Can't you see your condition? You should have take rest at home. Who said you to come college? Why are you so careless yaar? (Tears roll down to his cheeks)

Avi: Sorry sid
Sid (cuts her): Nahin karni baat yaar. Go and do whatever you want. Lets go guys for lecture
Avi: But sid listen to me please (tears starts rolling towards her cheeks. Sid left the auditorium in anger. Anu, ri ran behind him. Abhi hugged avi)

Abhi: Don't worry. He is angry on you but soon he will be fine (Avi nodded and wipe her tears)

Abhi: You shouldn't have to come college. He is correct
Avi: I also thought this. But If i won't and baby batata to or bhi tension me aa jata
Vaish: Actually you are correct. Jab tak tu aati college me pagalo ke tarah yaha se vaha he was roaming
Ash: Acha okay guys let's go to lecture
Faisu: Which are your important lectures? (They discuss about lectures)

Jai: If you aren't feeling well. Inform me or anyone so thay we can drop you (Avi nodded)

Raj: Jerry try to talk with sid (Avi nodded. They all left for class. Meanwhile out of auditorium. Rinushka were trying to console Sid)

Ri: Calm down bro
Sid: Yaar kaise? Uski condition dikhi tujhe? Then too she wants to attend the lecture and join for fun. How careless she can be?

(Abhinavi, jaireem, rajnoor, fainat, avi came out of auditorium. Sid saw them)
Sid: Guys I am going jisko aana hain aao. But I am not in mood to bol dena I don't want to talk with someone (Avi was trying to control her tears)

(All left for class. In class. Avi sat beside sid as usual. She tried to talk with sid but he wasn't responding at all. Tears were rolling on her cheeks)

Sid's pov: From morning she is crying. Am i over reacting? No sid she shouldn't be this careless yaar. She have to understand this. Main gussa nahin karuga to she is not gonna understand
Avi's pov: Bahut gussa hain yaar yeh mujhse. Kaise manau? But yaar he is so hurt. Mujhe college nahin aana chaye tha? But if nahin aati to yeh full tension me aa jata (Ritika was observing them from a distance and having a proud smile. After 3 lectures in canteen. Ritika also joined them)

Reem (Whisper to ash who was beside her): Yaar yeh chipkali kitna chipak rahi hain (Vaishu heard this)

Vaish (Whisper): Even in class also. Sid ignored jhalli and she was smiling (Order arrived)

Raj: Girls baad me baat karna 1st eat (Three nodded. Jan who was beside avi)
Jan: Chuhia wait I will feed you (cause avi's right hand has plastered cast)

Avi: No angel. I don't want (Signalled her for sid. Jan nodded)
Jan: Chuhe she is not eating and it's time for her medicine also. Tu hi dekh (Avi was looking at sid. Sid ignored her and turned his face to other sid)

Sid: Nahin khaye phir main kya karu?
Abhi: Chote her health is important
Ritika's pov: Sab ko kitne natak hain. If sid want to be away from her but no sab ko problem hain
Sid: Dada vaise bhi kaun si aaj tak usne care ki hain apni health ki? Let her be as she wants (Avi was totally hurt by now. She stood up and was about to go when sid held her wrist)

Sid: Sit down and have something
Avi: No I don't
Sid (cuts her, slight in anger. Without looking in to her eyes): Avneet I said sit (She nodded and sat)

Avi's pov: Literally he is too much angry yaar. I am scared of his anger now (Tears were continuously rolling on her cheeks. Sid started feeding her without looking at her. After 2-3bites)

Avi: Tum nahin khaoge? (Held his hand and moved towards his mouth to eat. He ate. While eating)

Ritika: Siddhu why you are handling her tantrums? Let her be see even this can spoil your image

Sid (Full of anger): Ritika if I want handle her tauntrums I will. If I don't want then I won't and about my image here my elder brother is present if he don't have any issue with my behave then who the hell you are to poke your nose in between my personal matters. Even I am not considering you my friend
Abhi (mumble): He is gonna take his frastuation on ritika (Vaish, reem heard)

Reem (whisper to abhinavi, ash): Karne do to then i am gonna about cold drink also
Abhi: Girl you
Reem, vaish, ash (slightly shouts): are doing this that's final (Ritika was angry on sid stomped her feet and left)
Ash: Satyanash ho

To be continue....