Chapter 57

Dr: Patient ko panic attack aaya tha. Is it first time
Jai: No. And vo bleeding?
Dr: I think when she hits on floor she may bite her cheek nothing else (All took a deep breath) but she is too weak and one more thing. Who is sid? I mean she is calling him again and again so you should call him. So that as she get conscious she will meet with him to relax her mind (Jai nodded and look towards sid. Suddenly they heard a voice)

Avi (from room. Still not conscious): baby please let me talk with him for once please. I beg you (All ran towards her)

Jai: Calm down and wake up and talk to him calm down (Slowly avi open her eyes)

Faisu: Princess are you okay? (Avi nodded)

Abhi: Choti I want to know the whole truth
Reem: Abhi bhai she isn't in condition. Aap
Avi (Cuts her): Dada I will tell you. Vo as you know ram's friend came to me and warned me then I ignored him and walk towards the exit in college suddenly he drag me towards empty class room and (crying and in cracking voice) then h.ee.  tr..i.ed (Abhi hugged her)

Abhi: Ssshh!! Calm down. Whenever you feel comfortable tell me (Sid was standing at near avi with tears in eyes looking towards avi)

Jai (shouts): HE BURN THAT CLASS AND LEFT. WHEN SHE ESCAPE FROM THERE. HE AGAIN DRAG HIM TOWARDS ANOTHER CLASS AND TRIED TO RAPE HER. THIS WASN'T ENOUGH FOR HIM. HE EVEN WARNED HER IF SHE AGAIN EVER TALKS WITH SID HE WILL KILL YOUR BROTHER. THAT'S THE REASON (All got shocked. Avi tighted her hugged. Sid was numb)

Abhi: Don't worry choti. I will not leave him easily. He will pay for it but do you anything about him? (Avi nodded)

Avi: His name is Mahidra (Sid and abhi widden his eyes and were shocked)

Abhi: I will show you a photo. Tell me he is that person (Avi nodded. Abhi showed her a photo. Sid felt on his knees)
Avi: Yes dada. He is ram's friend and his business partner also. Who did all this and from our birthday till now I am afraid if he came to know about us. Then may be (crying violently)

Abhi: He won't choti. He won't. I am here for you don't worry.

(Sid was able to look at her condition any more. As he heard.  He banged his head with iron bed. Bleeding started from his forehead)

All in unison: Sid/prince/chote/bro (Abhi stood up. Held him and make sit near avi)

Avi (crying): sid don't do all this please (joined her hands near him. Sid wasn't able to look into her eyes cause of shame. Avi notice anger and shame in his eyes and kept her hand on his chest near heart)

Avi: 10, 9,
Sidneet in unison (sid still looking at ground. Tears mix with blood was there on his cheeks): 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (Small smile cript on Abhi's face. As he can see who can handle his anger)

Abhi: Choti you take rest. Chote come let's go and bandage your head. Jai take care of choti (Sidshek left. Dr came)

Dr: Avneet are you okay? (Avi nodded while thinking about sid)
Jai: When she can get discharge?
Dr: She is absolutely fine. Don't take stress. And as she weak she needs proper care. You can take her now (Dr left)

Jai: Baby, jannu, guys let's go
Faisu: Jai wait for buddy and Prince
Jai: Me, jannu and baby are leaving you guys can wait for them. Mom dad must be worried
Faisu: You and princess go. I will drop jaan (Jai nodded. Jai and avi left for home. Remaining were waiting for sidshek. Few minutes later both came)

Sid: Guys where is avi?
Ash: Jai and neet left as her parents were worried (Sid nodded but sadness was there on his face)

Sid: Reem please will you explain me whole thing about how avi drunk poison (Reem nodded)

Reem: As muski and jaiju told you about school then her parents were out of Mumbai so me and jai was there to pick her. She came running and crying. We sensed something is wrong. So we calmed her then she told us everything. Jaiju was angry on mahindra but muski controlled jaiju and we all left for home. At home muski said she want some rest so we went to jaiju's room but after an hour jaiju went to check on muski. She was drinking poison at that time. As soon as jaiju saw her. He snatch that bottle and we took her hospital soon. Anxiety, stress, depression, lot of crying leads to fever for her because of that poison (Sid was crying till now. But abhi was disturbed)

Abhi: Chote you go to parking. I am coming (sid nodded and left)

Vaish: Abhay what happed? Why you sound disturb? (Abhi shook her head)

Faisu: Buddy I know we don't have to interfere in your personal matters but we are friends you can share it.
Abhi: After dad's death. Mahindra uncle is one who always support us. Even he always love us like his sons. But now I don't know what to do?
Anu: Abhi do you mean Avi is lying?
Abhi: No. I trust her but now I don't know how to handle this situation. How clear this mess. How to protect life of my sister
Reem: We can hire bodyguard for sid and muski
Faisu: No gudiya we can't. What if princess's parents will ask about boduguard? We can handle jai but his parents (Reem nodded)

To be continue...