Chapter 68

Sid: Please dada wait (Vaish was feeling disgust at his touch. So she slapped Un)

Sid: See dada bhabhi can fight for herself. I am worried for avni

Un: How dare you to slap me? I won't leave you both. Now first I will rape you both then will kill you. The amazing thing is no one will know the truth about your death. Somehow I will handle Abhi and Sid. Just like I am handling him till now

Jai: Yeh kya bol raha hain?
Abhi: Hume bhi nahin samajha

Vaish's pov: Yeh kya bol raha hain? Hume himmat karni hogi. Dekhna hoga kya bol raha hain. I hope jhalli is reading my mind. (She looked toward avu and she gives a satisfied smile and blink her eyes)

Vaish's pov: She did it.
Vaish (shouts): What do you mean by handling till now. They are enough for each other
Un: Chalo kuch raaz tumhe bata deta hoon. Vaise bhi tumhari aakhari saanse hain. You have right to know about you love one's family (Faisu took his phone and started recording)

So let's start me and your boyfriend's dad real father Mr. Nigam were in same college. After college he started his business and got succeed but I was working under him in his company. Later he got vibha as his life partner and got a settled life with two sons. But i didn't got anything. I wanted to be rich like him. So I killed him (vaishneet were shocked. Sidshek was totally angry. Others were trying to control sidshek's anger)

Un: Then I treat vibha as my sister and abhi and sid as my son. Then vibha married to ram. I always treat him as friend and yes we both decide to kill Sid, abhi, vibha then divide their property. But as we were about to excute our plan we came to know about about you and sid (pointing towards avu)

So we don't wanted anyone to come between our plan so separate you both and sid was broken so we tried to add poison in Sid's juice but nahin sahab ka gussa to saatve aasman par hota hain nah. Isliye socha tumhe hi maar du (pointing towards avi)

(Somehow abhi and sid were controlling anger cause. They know soon cops will arrive and faisu is recording everything)

Un: So now I will kill you both (Pointing to vaishneet) then abhi and sid will be like dead human unko marne me time bilkul nahin lagega. Vo mar gaye to last vibha behan. Whole Nigam family khatam. Phir to main hi hoon whole and sole owner of Nigam property (Evil laughs)

(Un held avi through waist. She was trying hard to free herself, vaish also trying to help her but Un is more strong. Avi starts crying)

(Sid don't have capacity to control himself now)

Sid: Dada I am going to break his arm (He ran towards avi. Kicked hard on Un's arm. He broke his Un's arm and came in front of avi. Angry was clear in Sid's face)

Sid: Uncle don't you dare to touch her. Till  now I just broke your arm. Sab bones break karu better for you to be in limits (Some goons of Un also came. He signalled them to be quiet)

Un: Mere ladle tu aa gaya. Abhi kaha hain? You guys trapped. I planned all this to bring you and abhi here. So that I can kill you both (Evil laughs)
Avi's pov: Sid was correct. Hume nahin aana chaye tha. We stucked now. What will happen now? (Abhi also came in front with all boys. Still girls except vaishneet were hidden. Faisu handed his phone to jan for recording all these)

Abhi: Aa gaye hum dono samne. Now leave this two (Point towards vaish and avi)

Un: Nah beta nah. First let me test flesh of these both in front of you then let me see you crying and begging. I will kill these two but you can't do anything cause cops aren't coming here. I already arrange for cops. Then you both will kill yourself. (Evil laughs) Non of your friend will move from place or else you all will pay for this with their parents life also
(Avi wasn't in condition. She starts taking deep breaths. Jai tried to come near her. But a goon shoot gun towards avi. Abhi saw this and ran in front avi)

Everyone except abhi (shout): Abhi, abhay, dada, buddy

To be continue....