Chapter 73

Jai: Its her allergic effect
(Abhi quickly took her glass and smell it)

Abhi: Juice me cold drink hain (Jai was stressed and numb)

Ri: Sid quickly take her hospital
Abhi: I am coming with you
Faisu: Buddy you can't we have to meet with princi
Raj: Sid let's go. I will drive the car
Ri: Jai will need you as you are close to him you stay here I will go with sid
Reem: What the fuck. Jao jaldi please. It's difficult for her to breath (Raj and ri nodded)

Sid: Let's go love (Avi tried to get up but fell down as her feets were swallowing. Sid took her in his arms in bridal style. Ash helped avi to encircle her arms around Sid's neck. Sid quickly started walking towards parking. Ri ran towards parking and took car. Avi hid her face in Sid's chest Sid sat on back seat with avi. Ri drive car with high speed)

Sid's pov: Within seconds her body temperature is increasing. I can sense her pain (Sid took her in hospital. Doctor examine her. Came out of room)

Dr: Where is her parents?
Sid: We will inform them to come soon. Is anything serious
Dr: Yup. I want to talk with parents. She is in critical condition
(Meanwhile in college)

Vaish: Abhay, faisu you stay here for princi meeting we are going hospital
Faisu: Buddy let's go and talk with princi (Abhi nodded and all left from canteen. While going towards parking)

Ash: Guys wait a minute I forgot my phone in canteen. I will be back
Jai (hiccuping and crying): Jan...jannu...inform...th..this...to..maa
Jan: Yes
Anu (Whisper): Jai itna ro raha hain. Means kuch badi baat hone wali hain. He is so concerned for jaan
Vaish (Whisper): I am also thinking same. Jai ki jaan hain jhalli me (Meanwhile in canteen. As soon as ash reach near enterence she heard)

Rits: Finally abhi avi siddhu se door. Jab tak vo vapas aaye siddhu tab tak mera. Plan work. Time par pata chal gaya she is allergic with cocaine (Ash came near her and slapped her tightly)

Ash: You bitch. If anything happen to my neet. Mark my words or record it in your phone and keep it ringtone. If anything happens to my neet on very next moment I am gonna throw you in rubbish and then will burn that rubbish you bitch

(She took her phone and left)

Rits (angry): Yeah abhay ya faisu ko pata chale usse pehle mujhe apna name enroll karana hoga for competition nahin to yeh log nahin karane dege (She quickly ran from there)

(After sometime whole gang reach hospital)
Dr: Call her parents as soon as possible (Jai ran towards dr)

Jai: Dr she is my sister and our parents are on way. Till then tell me (Before dr could speak AU and SA reach. Jai ran towards SA and hugged her tightly while crying)

AU: Dr I am her father. Tell me
Dr: Her pulse rate is low and she can't take proper breath you may know this as she may face all these before. She is too weak and blood circulation is also not proper. She won't be conscious till her pulses aren't working properly so she should be in observation till she get her consciousness (All were shocked. Sid hugged abhi and was crying silently)

AU: Okay dr. Can we meet her?
Dr: No. She isn't conscious and also she is under observation. Only 2 person can stay here. It's a hospital (AU nodded. Dr left)

SA: Jai shant ho jaa or bacho tum log jao ghar rest karo. Jaise hi muskan ko hosh aayega hum tum log ko inform kar dege
AU: I will also stay here.
Abhi (Whisper): Shant ho jaa chote. She will be fine soon. And now your chimpanzee also need you. Or choti ke parents tujhe aese dekhege to kya sochege (Sid nodded and wipe his tears)

Abhi: Uncle, Aunty jai ko hum apne sath leke jate hain. He need rest and we will take care of him
SA: Thank you
Jai: I am not going anywhere
Jan (Whisper): Jai chuhia ke pass uncle aunty hain. But now your friend bhoot needs you the most (Jai looked at sid and nooded)

Jai: But main baby ko dekhne ke baad hi jauga
SA: Andar jana nahin hain. Bahar se dekh le (Jai nooded and drag sid with him. He went near door to look at avi)

Ash: Guys I have to talk something important with you
Reem: Seriously ash. Muski se zyada important hain (Ash nodded)

Jan: Say ash (She narrates whole incident of canteen)

Ri: Means yeh sab Ritika ka kiya hua hain (Ash nodded)

Vaish: Main us chudail ko chorugi. Seriously kuch sharam hi nahin hain (Abhi hugged her)

Abhi: Guys don't share this with jai and Chote
Vaish: Seriously abhay how can we? Or itni worse situation me tum calm kaise rahe sakte ho?
Abhi (angrily): I have to be calm yaar. I am also worried for my sister. She is my only sister. Not only sister but twin sister. But for my brother I have to be calm yaar. He is totally broken. (Vaish nodded. Sidjeet came. Sid was crying uncontrollably)

Abhi: Chote jai let's go home. Tomorrow we will come before college
Sid: Main nahin aauga hospital
Reem: Don't you want to meet muski (Sid shook his head and left for car)

Raj: Jai isse kya hua?
Jai: Don't know. He isn't talking to me
Abhi: Main dekhta filhal ghar chalte hain (All left)

To be continue
Why sid don't want to meet avi?