Chapter 67

(After college. At parking)
Avi: Guys mujhe sid ke sath thori der me akele time spend. So we both are going (Sid raise his eyebrow) What? I am serious
Jai: Vo theek but you can't go alone with him
Sid: Don't you have trust on me?
Abhi: Jai is correct. Chote he has trust on you but what if uncle planned something. So me and jai will track your phone. Come back home till 8
Avi: Okay dada (Avi sat on back seat of Sid's bike. All left. While driving avi hold sid through his waist and rest her head on his back)

Avi: Sid still your heart is beating too fast
Sid: I know. Because I don't think our plan is safe. Seriously I don't want to go in front of your parents with that situation (Then the ride was silent)

 Seriously I don't want to go in front of your parents with that situation (Then the ride was silent)

(Author: I love this aksa beach)

Avu: Why we came here?
Sid: I love this place and I know you are also beach lover. Come let's go (Forwarded his hand. She gladly except it. He intertwined fingers. They walk till the water. Then he back hugged her and kept his chin on her shoulder)

Sid: Humse nah katega andhero ka yeh safar. Sooraj doobne ko aaya toh hath thaam lo aye mere hum safar
Avi: Humne thama yeh hath nah chorege tumhara sath (Sid smiled and kissed on her cheek)

Avi: Tomorrow at 9am we have to reach there (Sid was playing with her fingers)

Sid: I don't want to go
Avu: Mere liye nahin aaoge
Sid: Okay I will be there. But promise me you won't take risk of your life
Avu: Tum ho nah meri protection ke liye phir kaisa dar haan?
Sid: I am always with you to protect you from evils
Avi: That's why I love you (Kissed on his cheek)

Sid: I love you too (They stayed there for sometime then left for home)

(At Sid's home. Both didn't ate dinner but were worried. Abhi was busy in playing basketball to take his frustration. Sid sat in gallery. VA came in basketball court)

VA: Abhi sid need to take medicine and you both aren't eating dinner kya baat hain?
Abhi: Nothing. I thinking about tomorrow's meeting with clients and sid ko main dekhta hoon aap serve kar de (She did as abhi said. Abhi enter in room and saw sid wasn't there. Cause he is in gallery)

Abhi (shout): Chote where are you?
Sid (from gallery): I am in gallery (Abhi went in gallery. Sat beside him)

Abhi: Chote have dinner. You have to take medicine also
Sid: Dada I don't want
Abhi: Okay then. I am calling your bullet train
Sid: No please she is gonna start her lecture to eat and take care and all and also be worried(Abhi starts laughing)

Abhi: Kal batata hoon ke sid said this for you
Sid: Okay. Bolna but sab theek hoga nah dada?
Abhi (pat his shoulder): Don't worry we all are there nah. Everything will be fine. Now have dinner and let's sleep. Kal 8am tak jana bhi hain (Abhi forcefully feed him and then they drift to sleep. Next morning. They all went in an under construction building. Vaishneet went in front remaining all hid. After a few minutes Uncle (Un) also came. Vaishneet held each others hand tightly)

Un: Hi to be Nigam's
Vaish: Why you called us here?
Un: Arey badi bahu shant. I hope choti bahu told you everything (Avi was afraid and she shivered) Kyun choti bahu?
(Everyone was looking at them from  somewhere they were hidden)

Sid: Dada avi ko kisi bhi waqt panic attack aa sakta hain. She isn't in state dada. I can't leave her (Author: Who remember about avi's panic attack?)

(Sid was about to go Jai held his hand)
Jai: Vaishu is with her. She will be safe
Avi (scared): So..o wha..what you.. want?
Un: life of you both but first I want to enjoy sometime with you girls
Vaish (scared): Why you want to kill us?
Un: Because you bith dared to love my lovely sons Abhishek Nigam and Siddharth Nigam. And want to be a part of Nigam family. But but but first I want to test your flash
(Sidshek were angry from his words but somehow compose himself. Un touched Vaish's shoulder)

Abhi: Just wait abhi iske hath tod kar aaya
Faisu: Buddy wait. We have to wait for cops
Sid....

To be continue....