Chapter 75

(In auditorium. All reached while patting)

Vaish: What happened?
Jai: Baby (patting)
Sid (worried): Kya hua avni ko? (Jai was patting) Yaar bolna baad me lena breath. Speak fast (Jai took deep breath)

Jai: Baby got her conscious

(Author: Congratulations to my readers)

(Sid jumped on jai in excitment. Both fell down and started laughing. Both stood up)

Jai: Maa messaged me that baby got her conscious around half an hour ago
Ash: Let's go to meet her (All nodded with smile)

Jai: Bhoot are you coming?
Sid: Ofcourse yaar. I am waiting for this day
Abhi: Let's go (All left for hospital. After a few minutes they reached. AU and SA, Jan's parents were waiting outside the room)

Jai: Who is with baby? Why you all are here?
AU: Dr is checking her. But still she is so weak. Even she isn't able to talk
(Smile faded little from their faces. Dr came out)

Dr: She is fine now. But need a lot of rest and around 2-3 weeks she will need to recover. You have 30mins to meet her then she need rest. One more thing her throat is totally dried now so don't force her to talk (Dr left. After prescribing some medicines. All went inside the room)

Avi: You all
Abhi (cuts her): No need to pressure your throat. So keep quiet (Hugged her) Get well soon choti. We all missed you alot (She nodded. Like this everyone did except sid)

Avi's pov: Yaar I want to hug him badly. I remember the last moment when he carried me from college. He was hell tensed. Now also I can see darkcircles under his eyes and pale face. Everyone get out of my room. Leave me and my love alone (Sid read her mind. Smile grew on his face bigger then he winked at her. She blushed but cause of her blood circulation she was all red so no one notice her blush)

Sid: Uncle medicine leni thi nah?
AU: Arey haan thanks beta for reminding. Main aya
Jan's dad: Wait. I am I am also coming (Both left. Avi smiled at sid. As she know why he did this)

Sid (Whisper): Chimpanzee do something nah. So that aunties can leave us alone
Jai (whisper): Jaise sab ne mil liya tu bhi mil le
Sid (Whisper): Seriously yaar
Jai: Maa she didn't ate or drink from last 8days. She must need some juice
Jan: Wait main leke aati hoon.
(Sid palmed her forehead)

Jai: Arey wait nah. Maa leke aayegi. Jab tak let's spend friends time
SA: Haan beta you sit abhi college se aaye ho. We will bring it
Sid: Thank god
Jan's mom: Kya hua Siddharth (Jai gives him "wth?" look)

Sid: I said thank god Avneet is safe. Haan she is safe
SA: Acha okay. You all sit we are coming (SA and jan's mom left)

Jan: Jai pagal hain kya? Kya friends time teri vajah se mumma ko takleef deni padi (Sid ran towards avi and hugged her tightly. Avi hugged him back)

Jai: Yaar maine yeh sab mere jijju ke kehne par kiya
Avi: Sid yeh (Sid cups her face)

Sid: No need to say anything just think in mind I will reply you (she nodded and he kissed her forehead)

Sid: I love you
Avi: I. 
Sid (cuts her): No need to say anything. I know the answer

Avi's pov: I know I have fever that's why dada, baby, angel and all's touch were cold but not Sid's. Is he having fever?
Sid: No. I am fine
Avi: Thermometer
Sid (cuts her): Babe don't speak yaar or else we are leaving (Avi nodded)

Avi: I want thermometer (Sid give her death glare. Jai gave thermometer to her. She gesture Sid to keep it in mouth. After checking his temperate. She was shock)
Avi: What is this yaar. You aren't (Sid kept his hand on her mouth)

Sid: Love chup. I am fine but why you aren't listening yaar. Don't speak nah (Avi's starts crying. Sid wiped her tears with his thumb) bacha I am sorry I didn't took care of mine I know. But I promise soon I will be fine. Please don't stress yaar kiddo and please don't cry yaar from last 1 week I was dieing to meet you not to see you crying yaar (Avi nodded. He hugged her and she hugged him back. All fake coughed. They both aparted. Few minutes later. Parents came)

AU: Dr said you can get discharge after 3days
(After some chit chat they left for home. After having dinner they drift to sleep. AU and SA stay with avi. Jai stayed at jan's home)

To be continue....