Chapter 74

(At Sid's home. Abhi, sid, jai rang door bell. VA open the door)

VA: Itna late aaye ho? Come inside (All set on sofa)

VA: Kya baat hain? Why you are sad?
Abhi: Maa choti is allergic with cocaine and by mistake today she drank cold drink in college. Now she is hospitalized
VA: Oh. Don't worry jai. She will be fine soon (Jai nodded). Boys go and get freshen up and have dinner (They nodded and left. After dinner. Abhi was working. Sid and jai were in gallery)

Jai: Kya baat hain? Why you don't want to meet baby?
Sid: Nothing
Jai: You know for me tu meri sis ka boyfriend baad me. First you are my bff. I can see tu usse kitna miss kar raha hain to bata kya baat hain (Jai's phone rang) Reem ka call hain I will be back (Sid nodded. Jai left. Sid was lost in his thoughts while thinking. He drift to sleep and crying in sleep also)

(After 3days. Still avi was unconscious and in hospital. Sid wasn't attentive in lecture or any kind of work but still he didn't went to meet avi. In college. Ritika enrolled her name for competition. Whole gang knows about this but didn't shared anything with sidjeet. All were in canteen but sid was in secret room. Spending time with avi's memories while crying. Jai, Abhi and vaish left to meet sid. Ritika came in canteen)

Reem: Sab to kharab kar diya abhi kyun aayi hain?
Rits (smiling): Don't forgot I am also member of competition
Faisu (angrily): Go and practice. Why you are irritating us
Rits: Your friend (pointing towards ash) have to pay for her deeds
Ash: See ash I already told you. You are useless rubbish. So now stay away from us
Rits: How can you say I am useless rubbish?
Ash (frustrated): See first i will throw you in rubbish and burn that rubbish. To clean the surrounding. Similarly I will do with you. Now get lost
Faisu: One more thing don't you dare to come between my princess and her love life or else you have to see worst in your life
Jan: Leave her faisu. See she did all this for sid but he isn't looked at her in these 3days. So ignore (Ritika stomped her feet and left)

Raj: Guys is she done something may be that's the reason sid isn't coming to meet jerry
Anu: If she is behind all this then I am gonna scratch her face
Ri: I will kill her. Because of her my buddy is suffering alot
(Meanwhile in secret room. They reach and saw that sid still was crying while hugging Avi's photo)

Abhi: Chote we know you are missing her. After college let's go to hospital
Sid: No I don't want to go
Jai: Bhoot what's the reason yaar
Vaish: Sid say nah. Kya baat hain. See even you didn't ate properly in these days and I can see you are getting weak and missing jhalli more than alot but then too you aren't meeting her. Why?

Sid: Because I am not capable to look her in this condition. Do you think it's easy for me. To look at her while she is lying with all red. Her puffy eyes and swollen body. I can't look at her in this condition (He started crying violently and hiccuping. Jai hugged him and trying to calm him down)

Abhi: Chote tune kisi ko bataya kyun nahin? I mean we all are asking you again and again
Sid: Dada I am hell scared. If anything happen to Avneet I can't live without her
Vaish: But sid trust me. Soon she will be fine. You aren't taking care of yourself
Jai: Haan yaar. You have to take care. I know it's 1st time for you to look at her condition like this but trust me soon she will be fine. She will need us to recover from this. As you can see she isn't conscious from last 3days. When she will be totally weak and will need us. But what if you will also be weak? How you are gonna be her support?
Vaish: Sid for jhalli you have to take care of your. Today you are coming with us after college
Sid: No I can't. I am not capable to face this
Abhi: Acha theek hain but you have to take care of your. Cause jab usse hosh aayega aur teri halat hogi. To tujhe bhi pata hain
Sid: Okay dada I will
Jai: Now let's go to canteen (All left for canteen. Ritika also came and sat left side of next to sid)

Sid (Covering his face with his hands): Yeh seat meri Avneet ki hain. So get up and sit somewhere else (Ritika sat on other seat. All were having a winning smile except jai)

Faisu: Guys we got auditorium for practice of quiz, games and all. And princi also said if we have free lecture or not important than we can bunk it for practice
Abhi: From tomorrow we can start practicing (After that they all attended lectures and left for home)

(5more days passed like this. Still avi wasn't conscious. In college. Sid and Vaish were in auditorium preparing for English quiz. While others were in lecture)

Vaish: Jhalli ki yaad aa rahi hain? (Sid nodded)

Sid: Taking her in my arms is like my passion. Now I am missing her and want to cut these arms as she isn't here in my arms
Vaish: Pagal ladke kuch bhi bolta hain. Chal back to work (Sid nodded and they started their work)

Meanwhile in class. Jai's phone buzzed. He checked the message)

Jai's pov: 10mins more in lecture. Jaldi khatam ho (As lecture completed jai ran towards auditorium reem, ash, raj also ran behind him and call others to come auditorium)

To be continue...