0.4

I woke up the next morning in Griffin's arms. He was still sleeping, so I got out of his grasp carefully and headed downstairs.
I walked into the kitchen and saw Quinton looking into the fridge.
"Morning Q." I ruffled his hair and he laughed.
"Morning, so how'd you sleep?" He gave me a smirk and I knew what was up.
"What? Why are you making that face?"

"Nah it's nothing, I just saw Griffin go in your room and never come back out." He started to laugh and make kissy faces at me.
"No Quinton, we didn't do anything like that. I told you that I don't really know if I want to be in a relationship with him again." I said nudging his shoulder. "Plus we just watched a movie."

"Uh huh, sure." He smiled at me and then got himself a bowl of cereal. I went to sit with him at the table when Kio came downstairs looking upset.
I went back to kitchen to see how he was doing, "hey."

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" He asked drinking some water.
"Good, you?" I sat down on one of the barstools and He just leaned into the counter looking at me.
"Good."
"You sure? You look kind of upset."
He scratched the back of his neck and was about to say something when Griffin walked in, "Hey (y/n)." He kissed the top of my head and went to go dab up Kio.
"I'll talk to you later." He said leaving the kitchen to sit with Quinton.

"What were you guys talking about?" Griffin asked.
"Nothing & Griffin what the hell?"

"What?" He looked at me confused.
"When did I give you permission to kiss me?"
"Okay I'm sorry, I thought we are chill."

"We are it's just that we aren't really together." I started to mess around with my hoodie strings but he grabbed my hands.
"I'm sorry, I'll stop." He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. I messed up his hair and he messed up mine.
After that we starting taking pictures together and he posted one but I didn't want the wrong idea coming from the fans so I didn't post anything.

$$$

It was about five pm and the guys were out getting some stuff from target while Kio, Quinton, and I stayed home.

We were all watching a movie when Quinton spoke up, "I'm going to go upstairs and facetime mom."
"Alright, tell her I said hi." I smiled and he went upstairs leaving Kio and I alone.

"Sooo you want to tell me what's up?" I said sitting next to him.
He looked at me and smiled. I don't know why but I instantly blushed just by his smile, "Nah I'm good, Olivia just won't give me another chance but that's fine. I can just get with someone else."
"Kio." He looked at me questionably and then laughed,"What?"
"That's not you"
He nodded his head and then sighed, "I know. I just don't like talking about it"

"That's fine, but just remember I'm here for you." I smiled.
"Thanks."
We continued to watch the movie and once it was done the guys came back and I just headed upstairs into my room.

I was looking through my clothes in my closet when Griffin walked in, "hey."
"Hey Griff."
"Sooo why didn't you like it when I kissed your head?" He asked.
"Griffin, I already told you. We aren't even a couple, let's not give the guys the wrong idea."

"Or is it that you don't like me anymore in that way?" He leaned onto the door frame.
"Griff, I just don't feel like we are good for each other in that way. Right now, they we are, is just fine and I don't want to hurt you or get hurt."
He was silent for a while and then nodded his head, "okay, I understand. Sorry for pushing it, and you're right we just need to keep this at friends." He smiled at me which made feel better about talking about this subject. "But I still love you."

"I love you too Griff"

$$$

I walked downstairs before I went to bed and saw the guys greeting someone at the front door. I was going to see who it was but I was hungry so I went to go get cereal. Afterwards I went over to where the guys were now and saw a guy with brown eyes and wavy brown hair sitting on the couch.

"Hey (Y/n), this is Noah." Bryce said.
The boy got up and put his hand out for me to shake it and I shook it and sat down next to Quinton.
"So are you a new member?" I asked and he just smiled at me. Let me tell you, he was literally perfect physically.
"Yeah, is that alright with you?" Noah asked.
"I barely got here so I have no say." I smiled. We continued to talk as a group and every once in a while I would see Noah glancing at me.

"Well I'm going to head to bed, nice meeting you." I walked off and then I heard the guys whispering and laughing. I just smiled and went back to my room.

I started to watch a show, so I could fall asleep easier when someone knocked on my door, "Come in."

"Hey." It was Noah. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to help me get stuff for my room, like we could go to Target or something." He smiled again his perfect smile.

"Do you not know how to drive?"

"Why wouldn't I know?"

"Well you said you needed help,so I thought you just needed help with getting a ride."

"Well I was trying to make a move because the guys said that I should and that's all I came up with."

I laughed, "yeah I'll help you."

He smiled and then was about to close the door when he looked at me again, "thanks."