2.3

(2 months later)

"This is a nice one." I said as I pointed to the computer that showed an apartment that was big enough for us. 

"Yeah, it looks nice." He smiled as he saw the picture and hugged me close as I continued to scroll through it. "Plus we have to have a big room for the baby, because he's going to be spoiled."

"But what if it's not a 'he'." 

"Then my daughter will be still be spoiled." He smiled again and went on his phone. Scrolling through Instagram and laughing at some dumb videos as I looked at the future homes. I sat there for about an hour before Kio's phone started to ring. He looked over at me and then got up from the bed, "I'm going to answer this." 

"Alright." He looked nervous, kind of frantic as he must have seen a name on the phone he didn't want to see. I mean, yes I was suspicious but not of Kio maybe just of the other person. I never wanted to be the jealous type, but moving out to LA made me more observant of what girls would do here. I looked as he walked out of the room and then put my eyes back on the screen in front of me. A few minutes later he walked in and smiled at me. 

"Who was it?" I asked as he laid back down and I messed with his hair. 

"Olivia." He instantly looked at me as I looked at him. "But it wasn't anything like that, she was just asking for Bryant's number." 

"Then why didn't you just stay here?" I asked.

"I didn't want you to get mad." 

"Well just be careful please." 

"Of course." He got up and pecked my lips. 

$$$

"Okay little baby, when you come out I'm going to be the best uncle ever." Quinton was talking to my stomach for the past hour as I laid there and watched a movie. "Maybe we can also like go bike riding or we could skateboard together." He said excitedly. "Holy shit, we can even go to New York-" I hit him of top of the head and he flinched, "What?" 

"Don't cuss." He looked at my stomach and sighed, "Sorry little baby." He continued talking and Kio walked in making a weird face at Quinton. 

"What is he doing?" 

"He's been like this for hours..." He leaned in closer to me and I cupped my hands around my mouth, "Take him away." I whispered. 

"Quinton, I think they need you downstairs." Kio said and Q looked up at him and then at me, "If you wanted me to leave you could've just told me." He got up and smiled at me, "Just rest, I'll come to say goodnight later." I nodded my head and looked over at Kio who was now on his phone. 

"So when are we going to figure out what gender it is?" 

"Well I have an appointment tomorrow and then I'll tell you, okay?" 

"Can I go?" He laid down next to me and smiled. 

"No, I just want to go. I want to surprise you." 

(one month later)

I didn't find out the gender until today, it was harder for the doctors to see what gender it was before but today, they finally revealed it to me. 

"A boy." 

I walked out of the doctor's office and brushed my hair back, "A little boy." I kept thinking as I got into the car and breathed in and out. It was exciting, but I was nervous. I knew Kio was going to be the happiest person in the world but I just kept thinking about how much he's going to be like the guys. 

I looked down at the bump I had and smiled, "I guess dad is going to have to come up with a name now." I smiled and turned on the car, the soft music started to play and I pulled out of the office. 

I made it to the house fifteen minutes later. Kio stood by the door waiting for my answer and I just kept quiet. "(Y/n), tell me. I want to know!" 

I sat down on the sofa and he sat next to me. His eyes filled with excitement and it made me happy to see him like that. He was going to be by my side and I knew our life was just going to grow more and more from there. "So I went in and they were finally able to see." 

"Okay, tell me!" He held onto my hand and I looked at him. He was constantly brushing back his hair with his other hand which made me laugh, but made him even more impatient. "Just tell me!"

"Okay, we are having..." He scooted closer to me, "A baby." 

"Oh my god! Just tell me." 

"Okay, we're having a boy." There was a small silence. He froze and looked at me with tears welling up in his eyes, "Really?" 

"Yeah, aren't you happy?" 

"Of course I'm happy!" He started to ramble off about the baby's name, clothing, and what sports he was going to play. He mentioned the apartment and how he wanted to decorate his room. He was so happy and kept smiling at me as I sat there and listened with a smile. He stopped for a second to calm down and sat back down next to me.  "I love you." 

"I love you too Kio." 

"And I love you baby boy." He said as he started to talk to me stomach. I smiled as I thought about how all the guys have been talking to the baby loudly, that baby is going to come out being used to the loud noise and I was going to have to deal with the loudest baby and his uncles. 

*

-*𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴, 𝘱𝘭𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘶 <3 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘸/ 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘧𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰. 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘺𝘴 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘧𝘴! 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘺𝘦 <3*-