2.5

"She's good, heartbeat is at 94. Just continue to let her rest." Her voice was very soft. It flowed softly against her throat as she spoke and I was used to it for a while. I only heard things, but my body still felt sleepy or dead.

"Alright, you made sure her stiches aren't infected, right?" A male's voice roamed around me sometimes. He told me how lucky I was one time, he also told me that his daughter loved me and that he didn't understand why but she did. His voice made him sound like an older man, maybe a beard, maybe a small pot belly but not much than that.

"Yes sir, I did." She was different. She seemed like a calm person in a workplace but loud and comfortable at home. She never talked to me as my eyes were still closed, but she always put my hair behind my ears. Her fingers were always cold, it made me think she was a vampire so in my head I called her Bella Swan and laughed to myself.

"Okay, well tell them to head home now."

"Her family?"

"Yes, no need for them to wait again. No visitation today." I heard a click of his clipboard and the contact of the table and the plastic. Foot steps lead behind their voices as they started to fade away, and I just felt my body still. No movement in my body and it had been that way for I don't know how long, just me and my mind. My eyes felt like they were sticking together with glue, but I tried to pull them apart and could only do so little.

I tired again today.

$$$

My eyes moved a little more and I heard Quinton's voice for the first time in a while.

$$$

Bryce and Tayler started to cry. Pussies.

$$$

A new voice visited me today. I think a new doctor. She said I should wake up soon, maybe I'll just be patient now.

$$$

Her voice was shaking, mom hadn't seen me in a while. She said dad was at work, it seemed about right.

$$$

Dr. Bella Swan said I have a couple days before I can fully wake up. She said she's happy for me, she also said she wanted a picture when I wake up.

$$$

Dixie and Noah are finally official. He said he's happy, but he still misses his Lego buddy.

$$$

I tried so hard, a little more and they would open. A little more and I could see light, I could see Dr. Bella Swan, I could see the other doctor's daughter, I could see Kio and all my friends and family.

"She should be waking up."

"Maybe another hour." Dr. Bella Swan have faith in me, just a couple more minutes. I tried again, I felt them flutter but they didn't want to open.

C'mon! Just wake up and move!

I tried again. Again. Again.