1.5

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Breathe.
"What do you mean you crashed our car?"

Quinton stood in front of me with a bit of fear in his eyes, "it was an accident."

I was trying my best to calm down before I yelled at my now nervous as hell brother. I sighed and hugged him close to me, "as long as you're okay. It's fine."

"Really?" He said hugging me back.

"Yeah."
I pulled away from the hug and looked at Kio who was now standing beside me. Inspecting the car closely, he looked up at me and smiled, "Well it's definitely not pretty."

"Yeah, thanks." I said.
He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek, "Stop stressing my girlfriend out Q."

Quinton smiled and went back inside the house.

"Girlfriend?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, sooner or later." He smiled and kissed me softly. I felt the warmth from his cheeks on mine and smiled, "what?" He asked.

"You're blushing too?" I ruffled his hair while his arms were still wrapped around my waist.

"Noooo, what are you talking about?" He said looking confused and I smiled.

"Mhm sure." I put his face in my hands and he smiled his bright smile. His hair was all over the place, but he never took his eyes off of me. My cheeks were burning up and I just continued to stare at the handsome guy in front of me.

"You want to hang out and watch movies today?" He asked.

"But it's Bryce's birthday. The party is today and we agreed to go."

"Yeah but I just want to hang out with you."

"I promised, but if we hurry up then we can hang out right now until the party."

"Alright deal."

$$$

"Stop Kio." He kissed my neck and laughed at me. He continued to try to put his hand in my shirt, but I kept shooing it away. "Kio."

"What? I'm playing around."

"I know but—"

"I'm not using you for sex (Y/n), I was just playing around. I know how you don't like it."

"I like it but we just aren't dating yet."
He smiled and flopped back onto the bed. "I know, but don't worry. I'll wait til you're ready."

He looked at me and smiled. His arms wrapped around me and I looked into his eyes. I put my hand on his cheek and leaned in. I pressed my lips against his and he quickly started to kiss back. His lips were in sync with mine and my cheeks started to flush lightly. He began to smile into kisses and pulled away. "So we can make out, but just no sex?"
"Kio, you just said you'd wait." I said holding onto him still.

"I will, I was just asking." He quickly flipped me over leaving me on my back and hovering over me.

"Okay." I pulled his shirt down close to me and connected our lips again. His soft touch on my cheeks made them fire up. I started to grab the bottom of his shirt as he continued to keep our lips in sync but once I lifted it, he stopped.

"Woahhhhh."

"What?" I said laughing.

"I thought you said no sex?"

"I mean taking off your shirt isn't anything bad, but whatever if you don't want to—"

"Nah nah nah, I'll take off my shirt. Chill." He smiled and started to kiss me again. Pausing in between to take off his shirt and then continue. He started to kiss down my neck and it tickled me. I started to laugh and he looked at again, "what are you doing?" He asked laughing.

"It tickled."
He was still towering over me and I just grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him close to me. He tugged at my shirt and pecked my lips once, "Your turn."

I started to lift my shirt up when Quinton came barging into my room. "Hey (Y/n)—WOAHHHHHH."

He covered his eyes quickly and started to speak, "Kio get off my sister please. And (Y/n) put your shirt back on."
We both did as we were told and laughed. He opened his eyes and started to walk out, "Wait Q, what did you need?"

"Just forget it, I'm going to go bleach my eyes."
He walked out of the room and Kio just smiled at me.
"I was so close." He said kissing me again.

"Sucks for you." I laughed. He hugged me from behind and started to tickle me. "Kio stopppppp."

"No I'm okay."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Hmm...give me a kiss."
I turned around and pecked his lips.

"Ehh...one more."
I did as I was told and smiled, "is that good?"

"Nah one more." I grabbed his face and kissed him multiple times. After I pulled away I saw him smiling.

"Yeah that's good."