CHAPTER 51

When they reached her house, hindi na pumasok si Gerald dahil sabi ni Joy na ihatid na lamang sya at umuwi na para makapagpahinga. Masyadong mabilis ang mga nangyari sa kanila ngayong araw kaya kailangan nilang magpahinga.

Joy hugged him tightly, “Thank you for everything Babe..” she sweetly said then she kissed him on the cheek.

Gerald faced her. “No Babe.. Thank YOU.. Thank you for making me this happy. I love you so much Babe..” he said then he plants a soft kiss on her forehead. “Goodnight Babe..” he whispered.

“Goodnight din Babe.. Sige na uwi ka na, you need to rest. Ingat sa pagda-drive ha?” she waved at him then turned her back at him but Gerald caught her by the waist.

“Ba—“

She wasn’t able to finish what she was about to say after he claimed her lips, he kissed her softly then nipped her lip teasing her to kissed back the way he was kissing her. “I love you Babe..” he murmered in between kisses, she smiles.

He let go of her lips, they were catching their breath after that kiss that she glared at him then lightly punch him on the chest.

“Aww Babe?” he playfully said then claimed her lips again but this time it was a brief one. “You haven’t said I love you yet” he said.

“Ahh so ganun? Kaya halik ka ng halik??” she said.

Gerald smiles, “I just love kissing you. I just love everything about you Babe..” he said then he kissed her nose. “Anyway I have to go Babe.. I need to be early at the office tomorrow. Goodnight again Babe, dream of me tonight ha? Let’s meet each other’s dream. I love you Babe..” he said and he gave her a peck on the lips then went inside his car.

“Ingat Babe.. I love you too!” she said then watch his car until it fades from her sight.

Naglakad na sya papasok nang makita nyang nakatayo sa may pintuan sina Benjie at Perly na parehong nakangiti.

“Nakita namin yun te Posh!”

“Ha? Ang alin?” pagkukunwaring sagot nya.

“Asus! Pa innocent effect pa ang loka!! Yung halikan nyo kaya!” sabi ni Benjie.

“Ssshh! Baka marinig ka ni Tita! Excuse me, walang ganon noh!!”

“Weh??” ani ni Perly

“Oo noh! Namalikmata lang kayo mga lukaret!! Tabi nga aakyat na ko!”

“I don’t like!” sabi ni Benjie pagkatapos humarang sa daraanan nya.

“Tabi na kasi!! Inaantok na ko eh!”