CHAPTER 56

“Hi Babe!” Joy said as soon as she opened the door and saw Gerald standing there.

He gave her a quick peck on the lips. “Hello Babe… Ready?”

Joy nodded. “Yup Babe! Let’s go…”

Gerald assisted her as they walk through the van. They both seated at the second row of the van. While Perly and Enrique at the third.

“Shet na malagket!! Ako lang pala walang partner dito eh!” Benjie said while looking for his seat. He was about to sit beside Enrique but Perly stops him.

“Hoy bakla! Wag ka dyan masikip na eh!” Perly said.

“Masikip? Pang tatluhan kaya yang upuan! Sa liit mong yan paanong masikip? Naku dito na lang nga ako sa tabi ni king eagle!” sabi ni Benjie pagkatapos ay umupo sa tabi ni Gerald at ngumiti.

“Bax! Dun ka na lang sa harap. Walang katabi si manong Ernesto eh!” singit ni Joy.

“Wow naman!! Eh kung wag na lang kaya akong sumama? Kaloka kayo! Feeling nyo naman haharasin ko yang mga jowa nyo noh!” reklamo ni Benjie. Wala ng nagawa si Benjie kundi umupo sa harapan. “Hi manong! Nice to see you again!” bati nito sa driver.

“Goodmorning po sir!” the driver greeted him. “Manong masaya pa ho ba kayo sa buhay nyo?” naiiritang tanong ni Benjie. “Ho?” sagot nito. “Manong! Tong sexy kong to tatawagin nyo kong sir? Naku magdrive na nga ho kayo!”

Napatingin na lang si manong Ernesto kay Gerald. “Sir diretso na po ba tayo?”

“Yes. Ken’s team was already there”

Gerald intertwined their hands and leaned her head on his shoulder. “Miss you Babe..” he whispered and kissed her forehead. “Miss you too..” she answered then she placed her other hand around his waist.

Benjie looked at them at the rearview mirror. He smiled lopsidedly when he saw Perly and Enrique was also sweet on each other. “Langya! Mukang ilang oras ako maiinggit nito ah! Manong pakibilisan na lang!” he hissed then he turned to them at the back. “Hoy kayong magpinsan! Pwede ba wag masyado makipaglambingan sa mga jowa nyo? Baka gusto nyong mahiya sakin?” he yelled that makes all of them at the back laughed.

After awhile Gerald speaks, “Babe, the basketball game will be scheduled at 2pm. After the game we will proceed to our private resort in Batangas. We’ll be having a small beach party there. All are invited to join.”

“Overnight Babe?”

Yup! Its time to unwind Babe.. Don’t worry about your studio ok?” he said.

Joy nodded. “Alright! Hmm.. Babe lahat ng employee mo kasama?”

“Im not sure if all of them will join. But probably they will able to watch the game, that’s why we hired a bus so that all will be accommodated.”

“Ahh I see… Excited na kong mapanuod ka Babe for the first time!” she smilingly said.

“Well! You should be proud Babe… No one can beat the king eagle!” he said. “Yabang! Hehe..” she answered then she yawned.

“Sleepy Babe?” Gerald asked. Joy just nodded that makes him placed his arms into her waist then he reclined on his seat so that she can rest in his body. “Okay my sleepyhead baby, go to sleep now..” he whispered then he plants a kiss on her cheek. Joy just smiles then she closed her eyes.