CHAPTER 46

(Bangkok, Thailand)

Gerald and the others were met by his business colleagues in the airport.

“Oh! We did not expect the young Anderson today..”

Gerald laughs. “I didn’t expect it either!” he said. “My father just called and requested me to attend” he added that they all laugh.

“And who’s this pretty young lady with you? Is she the girl your father has been talking about?”

“She’s not.. She’s Mr. Montereal’s daughter, Clarisse Montereal.”

“Oh! I thought you brought your ladylove here, we would love to meet the girl who bring back the smile on your face, Gerald..”

Clarisse was putting a faint smile while listening to this old peoples praises on Gerald’s girlfriend that she wants to scream her lungs out at them. “Why do we have to talk about a girl who was not even here!! Damn it!” she screamed on her mind.

“Look like Ms. Montereal is not in the mood..” Gerald said while everyone is staring at her, she was in deep thoughts a while ago that she wasn’t able to answer the question.

She smiles at them sweetly, “I just have a jetlag, Im sorry..”

“Its okay Ms. Montereal, anyway we book the two of you on the Peninsula Hotel for three days although this seminar would only run for 2days..”

“What?! I thought it would be for three days?” Gerald asked.

“That one day would just be a gathering of all those who attended Gerald, it would be of your choice if you want to stay on the third or go home and be with your girlfriend..” they teased him.

Gerald let a soft laugh, “Maybe I will do just what you have said.”

Gerald opened the front door of the airport for Clarisse as a hotel service car awaits them, he again opened the door for her.

“Thank you sweety!” Clarisse said. “You’re welcome..” he answered.

At the hotel they were met by his Dad’s executive assistant and gave them their room keys, “Thanks Mikah!” he said.

“I have to go Gerald, I still need to be in Malaysia.” she said then bids goodbye but turned around.

“Oh wait Gerald! I would love to meet Joy one of these days ha? Tita Vangie has been talking a lot about her!”

“Of course Mikah.. Some other day, I’ll let you know!” Gerald answered.

“Okay! Bye! Nice meeting you Ms. Montereal!” she said then left.

“Ano bang meron sa EA mo Gerald? What is with her that everyone has been crazy about? What is she some god or something?”