CHAPTER-3

I hope you guys are liking the story...

I know sidnaaz ki mulaqat se pehle it's little boring... But build up Dena bhi jruri hai na..😅😜
So...

Next part mein pakka sidnaa ki pehli mulaqat ❤️
Vote karna plz... It's a request.
_______________________________________

Let's begin....

Next morning sidnaaz got up in the morning and went to their respective workplaces as usual.
____

It's 01:15 pm Sid was in his cabin... Working on laptop...when his mobile rang.

He looked at the screen...Mom❤️ displayed on it...smile took over his face...

He immediately pick the call and said...

Sid-"Hey lovely lady!"(very sweetly)

SM-"Si..dd...!!!"( extremely nervous voice)

Sid(scared)-"Mm...ooo...mmm!!Kya hua mom....bola...Kya hua...app thiik ho ....??....Kahan ho app???"(he asked)

To which his mom gave no reply...he got more scared now....

Sid(get up from chair pushing chair with much force that chair hits the back wall )-"Mom btao app Ghar pe hi ho na....M....oo...mmm....!! Are u listening....??"

SM(listen to his voice and found hard to speak but finally speaks )-"H....n...nnnn..!!"

Sid(now got more scared)-"You wait I am coming....!!"
He said while almost running out of his cabin towards his car...he cut the call...and started driving...He drove to his place...

He open the door and ran towards kitchen as he thought she might be there... but to his surprise she was not there.
He rushed to her room hoping that she might be there but to his surprise she was not even there...he took out his phone from his pocket and dialled her number and started moving out of room...

Suddenly he heard voice of giggles from living room...he went there to check that what's the matter...who was there by disconnecting the call...He reached there....and he couldn't believe what his eyes saw.....

His mom was seating on sofa along with his sister (Ghar pass mein tha na...toh aa gayi thi...😅).Both of them were enjoying popcorns and pepsi while watching movie.

Sid's mom noticed Sid and she know that what is coming on her way...so she immediately said...

SM-"Sid...aa Gaya tu...ajja...beta ...main tera hi wait kr rahi thi...!!"(she said in one go to avoid his questions while getting up from sofa)

This sight in front of Shukla ji's eyes raise anger in him...but keeping everything aside he ran towards her mom and hugged her tightly!!

Sid (caressing her hairs)-"App...App...thiik ho na .....mmmm...ooom...mmm.!!"

SM(sensed the tension )-"Hn...hn...beta...main bilkul thiik hu...dekh Tere sahmne hu ....ek dum mast!"(chuckles on last line to lighten up his mood but somewhere she is aware that this time it's not going to be that easy...😅)

Sid-"Toh vo call....vo kiska tha....!"(confusingly)

And now he get up from sofa and goes near her sister to meet her....he greets her...

SM-"Maine hi kiya tha"(she said smiling and looking towards Sid's sister)

Sid-"Mom...app kya keh rahe ho... directly bola na..."(said in annoyance)