CHAPTER-19

Sid started driving... Sana on passenger seat... Sid was quite... Sana was quite... The journey was quite... Sana felt bored so she switch on the radio... and that's a news station which sana never liked .... So she changed the channel... and once again it's a news station... Sana tap her foot in annoyance and said...

Sana-"Kaisa radio hai tumhari car ka... how boring... Ganne bhi nhi aate iss mein! "
Looking at Sid and expecting a ladaku type reply from him but to her surprise he said...

Sid- "Dashboard pe mera phone pda hai usse connect krlo...!"(still focusing on driving)

Sana gave a surprised look to him... Sid noticed and said...

Sid-"Agar songs sun ne hai toh phone se hi connect krna padega na... iss time toh news hi ayengi radio pe... "(stating the facts)

Sana- "Ummmm... Hnn...!! "

She connect his phone and played the song... And the first song played was a romantic song... Sana looks at Sid... And said...

Sana-"Sidharth tum romantic songs bhi sun lete ho... Kya baat hai... I am impressed... Hmm !!"(surprisingly)

Sid maintains his poker face and concentrate on driving without saying anything further... Sana started looking outside from window and started humming the song along... She was in her own happy world... Sid looked at her with millions of emotions in his eyes and a broad smile on his lips... Sid thought to disturb her... Avvi pange lene ke liye bsss....!!

Sid-"Oooo hello !! Madam main tumhara koi driver nhi hu...!"

Sana didn't let him complete and interrupted...

Sana-"Chup karo tum... Gana sun rahi hu na main....!!"(out of annoyance)

Sid shook his head in disbelief and didn't utter a word. After few minutes,song ended... Sana stopped the next song and said...

Sana- "Hn batao aab... Kya problem thi tumhe... !!" (keeping her hand on his seat and in full attitude)

Sid- "Tum agar mujhe threaten krne ki koshish kr rhi ho... Toh madam main tumhe btadu... Main tumse dartta nhi hu... Smjhi tum...!"(looks at her and again focus on road)

Sana- "Oooooo please... Tum btao sidha sidha kya problem thi tumhe... Kyu mere itne ache song ki band bja rahe the... !"(taking her hand back and looking forward )

Sid- "Main band bja rha tha... ! Tum khud hi kaffi ho usske liye... !"(chuckles and murmurs the last line almost inaudible to her)

Sana - "Kya...! "

Sid-"Areey main bol rha tha k main tumhara koi driver nhi hu ...!"

Sana-"Toh maine kab bola k tum driver ho!!"(confusingly)

Sid- "Orrr nhi toh kya... khud song enjoy kr rhi thi... Or main driving" (taps on sterring)

Sana-"Toh maine tumhe kab bola k tum enjoy matt kro song... Ache se kro...!!"(still not getting what he is trying to say)

Sid-"Achaaaa!! Mom ko toh bol rahi thi k tumhe driving atti hai... Orrr remember hamari deal hui thi k aadhe raste tum or aadhe raste main drive krunga...!"(looking at her)

Sana-"Hn toh mujhe yaad hai.... Achaaaaa rukko... Rukko... Car rokko...! "(looking outside the window)

Sid immediately break the car and said...

Sid-"Kya hua... You okay??" (out of concern)

Sana-"Uuu..mmm...mm... mm !! Main toh thiik hu... Vo actually bhookh lag rahi hai bahut zorr se...!! "(puppy face and in baby voice )