CHAPTER-20

After deciding the places which they are going to visit in next four days... They were talking on random things in living room and enjoying their late night tea...

Sidharth is too tired...he was having back pain... his head is heavy... he was yarning... his body is now demanding a sound sleep break... he was trying hard to pay attention to his siblings... but his body was not cooperating with him... Although he is strong enough to take the stress of driving for 12- 13 hours but this stress is not of only driving... this stress is of past 6-7 days... their marriage... their reception... their travelling... which made them so tired... but still he manage to spend time with them... As he take every relation as a responsibility and here he thought that as an elder brother it's his duty to spend time with his siblings. He was continuously taking support of his forearms to sit properly... Sana noticed his body moments and asked...

Sana- "Sidharth... You okay?? "(concerned)

Sid blinked his eyes signing that he is okay. Sana knew he is just saying it not feeling... So she again whispered near his ear...

Sana- " Sidharth you must be tired... Tum jao main hu yahan...! " (putting her hand over his)

Sid - " Nhi ! I am okay here ! " (smiled at her)

"Yeh bhi na... yeh nhi manega... mujhe Aditya or Tania ko hi bolna padega...! " in her mind Sana tries to convince Aditya and Tania by saying...

Sana- " Tum dono bhi thak gaye honge na... Chalo rest krlo...! Good night ! "(getting up)

Just then Aditya held her... Sana turned and looked at Aditya and raised her brows in confusion...

Aditya- "Bhabhi rukiye na... Bhai bhi toh yehi hai abhi... !"(casually looking at Sid)

Sana looked at Sid who smiled awkwardly at her ... Because he didn't like the way Aditya held her hand... Sana now definitely not want to be there so she said...

Sana - "Uummm..mm.... ! Nhi Aditya vo ... "(taking her hand from his grip)

Sid's bua sensed the situation and said...

Bua ji - "Chalo bacho abb rest krne do Sidharth or Shehnaaz ko...! "(to Aditya and Tania)

Sana sighed.... and left the living area.

Tania- "Mom...!"(like a kid ignoring what she just said)

Bua ji - " Areey vo dono aaj hi aye hai... Itni dur se travel krke... Let them rest now... vase bhi tum sabhi ko subah jldi uthna bhi toh hai na... Mandir bhi toh jana hai ... ! "

Tania- "Mandir! "(confusingly)

Bua ji- " Hn ! Tum log jahan mrzi ghumne jana prr sabse pehle Sidharth or Shehnaaz ko Jagannath Mandir le ke Jana... ! Smjhe tum dono ! "(Sternly to Aditya and Tania)

Both Aditya and Tania nodded . Sidharth also agreed and left the living room.
____

He entered the room and saw Shehnaaz sleeping on bed covering her face with quilt... Actually she is just pretending to be sleeping...

Sid is no mood to talk to her... after Aditya's gesture he is little hurt that Shehnaaz didn't said anything to him... He came to bed and lay down by facing his back to her...

"Aise kaise kissi ko hath pakadne degi... Usse toh kuch nhi bola ... Mere se toh ladaai krne ko hamesha tyaar rehti hai... Prr usko kuch nhi bola gya iss se... Ab meko iss se baat hi nhi krni... Bssss! " in his mind