CHAPTER-25

HEY LOVELY READERS!!

#1. lovequotes

This is my first fan fiction and when I saw this... I was so happy❣️

ALL THANKS TO YOU GUYS❤️❤️

BSS EK HI COMPLAINT HAI APP LOG VOTE BAHUT KAM KARTE HO...
PLEASE VOTE KRA KRO...MEKO MOTIVATION MILEGI AGGE LIKHNE KI🤞😚

Let's begin.....

Next morning, Sana woke up first and as soon as she open her eyes she saw Sid lying next to her... and that too close... almost an inch away... Smile tug on her lips.
Sana slowly move close to him... caressed his cheeks and gave a peck on his forehead... Sid's lips curled into a slight smile making Sana chuckles.

She slowly got out of the quilt and make her way to balcony... without much disturbance to sleeping Sid...

Sid got up when the alarm rang... he switched off it and saw Sana standing in balcony gazing at sky... Sid smiled and made his way to balcony...

He was tip-toeing to balcony when Sana said...

Sana- "Good morning ! Mr. Shukla ! " (still looking at sky)

Sid- "Good morning ! " (standing next to her)

Sid- "You better now ? " (he enquired)

Sana- "Yeah ! Much Better ! " (looking at him)

After few minutes, Sid ordered her to get ready as they have to go back to their place today while moving inside...

Sana- "Kya hum ek din bhi orr nhi rukk skte yahan ? " (following Sid)

Sid turned and gave a look to her...

Sana- "Sidharth I am not feeling like travelling... Ajeeb sa feel ho raha hai... Kl chalte hai na... ! " (utters nervously while taking seat on sofa by covering her face in her palms)

Sid came and take seat besides her...

Sid- "Don't worry ! Medicine ki vajah se ho rha hoga... Once you'll be out... You'll feel better... " (keeps his hand on her shoulder)

Sana- "Sidharth ! "

Sid- "Naaz ! No more discussion on this topic... Just get ready as soon as possible." (sternly interrupting her)

Sana- "Then you have to buy five chocolates for me on the way !! " (baby voice)

Gaining a slight chuckle from him... she rested her head on sofa...