CHAPTER-39

Sid moves to dinning table and takes his seat besides Sana. He was talking to his mom whereas Sana was all quiet during their conversation... she was silently having her breakfast... didn't even paid much heed to what they were talking about.................

Her eyes get moist each and every time she reminds his words of last night... though she somewhere have idea in back of her mind that those words were not for her by seeing their closeness from last 4-5  months............

But the situation in which all these things were happening forced her think that those words were for her only..................

She finishes her breakfast and said.......

Sana- "Mom! Actually main aaj sirf apna resign dene ja rahi hu office uss ke badd mujhe new company mein jana jiske bare maine apko btaya tha... Kuch documentation pending hai....(she informed her indirectly Sid) So main soch rahi thi k main uske badd Mummy papa se mile aau... Shyam tak vapis aa jaungi...." (she asked with bit hesitation)

SM- "Of course bacha !! Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat... App jab chao tab vahan ja skte ho and if you wish you can stay there tonight...." (she said giving her assurance)

But..... Sid choked on listening this that she'll stay there for tonight...........

Sid's mom offered him water and rubbed his back... Though they were not in talking terms but still Sana understood that he didn't want her to stay there tonight so she said...................

Sana- "Nhi... Nhi mummy main shyam tak aa jaungi... Parso se joining hai toh kuch preparations bhi krni hongi toh issiliye...." (without looking at Sid)

Sid realized that she really cares for him... Even she is mad at him for something but still understood that he didn't want her to stay there................

Sid- "Main tumhe pick krne aa jaunga... Issi bhane main bhi mom dad se mil lunga.... Haina ?" (he said interrupting their conversation or may be to gain some attention from Sana)

Sana- "Nhi !! Mom !! Main khud aa jaungi... " (taking last bite of her sandwich)

SM- "Beta ! Sidharth aa jayega tumhe lene... Akele kyu ayogi....!" (she frowned)

Sana- "Nhi aisi koi baat nhi hai mom... Main pehle bhi akeli travel krti hi thi...! "

Sid's mom makes a sad pout causing Sana chuckles....

Sana- "I know apko tension hai... Don't worry main Shehbaaz ke sath aa jaungi " (she added)

Sid- "Prrrr mom....!!" (he tries to say something)

SM- "Tu chup kr (to Sid... his brows collided in confusion) Shehbaaz ko kyu pareshaan krna... Sidharth free hi hai na... (after a pause) Beta abb tum meri baat nhi manogi...! " (sounding hurt)

Sana looks at her pleading face... shook her head... finally she gave in and said............

Sana- "Okay ! Fine !! Isse boldo time pe aa jaye... Kl ki trah late na ho...! " (taunts him and left to keep her plate in kitchen)

SM- "Tumne usse kuch bola hai... Sana itne gusse mein kyu hai ?" (she enquired from Sid)

Sid- "Mujhe sachi idea nhi hai mom k kya hua hai isse... Main toh kl ghar hi late aaya tha !" (he replied)

SM- "Tabhi vo gussa hai (unaware about the real reason) abb ayegi toh baat kr lena!!" (she suggests him)

Sid just nodded . Sana came without looking at Sid she bid bye to Rita aunty and left.............