CHAPTER-9

Everyone was looking at the audience to find the person whose voice was that...
Just then a guy came in front and started laughing loudly... Gill's were surprised to see him whereas Shukla's were smiling as they know that whose that guy...

He is Rishab Mehra(remember guys... best friend of Sid) . Vikas went to that guy and hugged him. Vikas took him to stage with him...
Sid hugged him tightly... And said...

Sid-" Tu yahan kaise...?"(he asked breaking the hug)

RM-"Tujhe Kya lga beyy!! Tu aise chup chup ke shaddi krlega or mujhe pta bhi nhi chalega... "(He said breaking the hug)

Sid-"Bta na...yahan kaise...achanak se??"

RM-"Areey Vikas ne btaya tha kl ... Fir Kya tha...jaise mujhe pta Chala...main aaj subah ki pehli flight se yahan aa Gaya... Abb tera KBC ho gya ho toh hatt... mujhe Baki sab se bhi Milne de"(he said moving towards Sid's mom )

Sid noticed Gill's confused faces . He introduced him to Gill's...

Sid-"Yeh mera best friend hai... Rishab... Rishab Mehra"(with wide grin)

Now everyone smiled...He (Rishab) greeted everyone... Sid's mom, his sister and Gills. Now it's turn to meet Shehnaaz...

RM-"Namaste Bhabhi ji... !"

Sana-"Namaste🙏"(smile)

RM-"Toh app hai Jo iss khadoos ko jhelne vali hai hai..."(teasingly)

Sana looked at Sid and said...

Sana-"Koi nhi... Humne toh ache acho ko thiik kr diya yeh toh fir sirf khadoos hai".
Everyone brust into laughter whereas Sid as usual gave a death glare to Sana...which she ignored and started talking to Rishab 😂

SM-"Chalo bacho ab toh Rishab bhi aa Gaya...abb rasmein shuru krte hai..."(excitedly)

Sid and sana sat on the beautiful engagement carved sofa set. Everyone gathered near their sofa...

First Sid's mom cover sana's head with phulkari dupatta (for chunni chadane Vali rasam) and latter gave her shagun.

Then Sana's dad gave shagun to Sid. Now it's time for rings exchange...

They both exchanged rings and looked at each other . A unique spark can be seen in their eyes . Eyes filled with a lots of emotions and feelings.❤️

Everyone clapped and their parents gave them blessings. Their friends and siblings congratulates them.

After ring ceremony , they perform on romantic song. They put their heart and soul into dance.Although Sid is not interested in marrying Shehnaaz (till now) but feel something unique when she is near him.

They were leaving for their respective places after having lunch . They were talking and giggling when Sid's mom said...

SM-" Sana beta ! Ab app officially meri hone vali bahu ho... Kabhi yeh Sidharth apko tang kre toh mujhe bta dena...!"(patting her cheeks)
Sana looked at Sid and smiled mischievously.She looked back at Sid's mom and said...

Sana-"Hnji jrur aunty!"

SM-"Areey! Aunty nhi abse tum mujhe Mom bulaogi!"

Vikas and Rishab(together)- "Awwwwwww"(to tease Sana)

Sana just hmmed and looked down to hide her blush whereas Sid just smiled awkwardly.