CHAPTER-14

Next morning , Sana woke up by the knock on the door. Sid is still sleeping by putting his head under pillow as usual. She sat on bed... Rubbing her eyes... She looks at Sid and eyes opened wide... Shukla ji ne jo border bnaya tha vo pura tehaas nehaas ho chuka tha... one pillow between his legs... another over his head... his one hand on it and he is sleeping hugging the third pillow with his other arm...

"Hey! Bhagwan... kaise jangaliyo ki trah sota hai yeh insaan....!" Just then she heard another knock on the door... She stood up from bed... heads towards door...

She unlock the door and open it and found Vikas and Rishab smiling at her teasingly... She smiled... A forced smile... Her eyes flickers to their hands... Vikas was holding a tray... A kettle,two cup and saucers placed in it... Rishab was holding two bags...

Sana-"Yeh sab kya hai...?"(pointing at their hands)

Rishab-"Areey bhabhi... Vo chodo ! App yeh batao k app ki raat kaisi rahi. I mean ache se neend ayi na apko... Apki first night thi na iss ghar mein."(teasingly)

Sana understood what he is trying to say... She just passed a forced smile... She was about to say something...
When a voice interrupted...
"Ruko tum log....!"

All of them look towards the area from where voice came...
They saw Neetu Di coming towards them...she came close and said

ND-"Kyu pareshaan kar rahe ho Meri bhabhi ko!"(looking at Sana)

Vikas-"Areey hum pareshaan kahan kr rahe hai... Vo toh hum issiliye puch rahe the kyu ki... Yeh hamari bhabhi hai na...toh hamara farz banta hai inhe comfortable feel karvana...!" (teasing session still continue)

Although they are well aware that Sid is not at all interested in this marriage... But friends and cousins hote hai... just friends things....

ND-"Chup karo tum dono... (to Vikas and Rishab) Sana yeh na chai hai tum dono ke liye... Sid ko toh bed tea peene ki aadat hai... Tumhara humein pta nhi tha...toh bhijva di... Orr yeh tum dono ki aaj ki outfits hai... kuch rasmein bachi hai... jldi se ready ho ke necche aa jana... Hum log wait kr rahe hai...!"(taking bags from Rishab and handover them to Sana)

Sana nodded and said-"Okay di ! Main aa jaungi!"(while looking at outfits)

Vikas went inside the room and put the tray on table and came out...

Vikas-"Areey bhabhi... App hi nhi uss bnde ko bhi le anna jo abhi tak takiye ke andar muh de kr so raha hai...!"(pointing at Sid)

Neetu di gave a slow slap on vikas's bicep and said-"Chalo ab yahan se... Sana tum dono tyaar ho ke jldi aa jana"(to Sana)

Sana just hmmed. They left and Sana slams the door shut again.
She puts the bags on the table and looks at Sid... "Ab isse bhi uthna padega... Kabhi socha nhi tha yeh din aisi situation mein ayega.... Arrgghhhhhh!"in her mind ... Hand on either side of her waist... "Okay! Sana let's do this task..."talks to herself and moves towards Sid's side of bed...

She was about to call his name to wake him up but suddenly her eyes flickers on the bruise on his knuckles of his hand (because of punch on the wall)... which was in red colour last night but now it's blue in colour...

"Har baar aise hi behave krta hai Kya yeh.... Khud ko hurt krta hai... Yeh toh thiik nhi hai... Dusro ki gltiyo ki sazza khud ko dena... Ab yeh bhi kya isse smjhana padega... Koi na smjhalenge... Abhi toh isse uthna padega...voh jyada important task hai!"in her mind.