CHAPTER-51

After finishing the rituals they went to have their dinner................

They were sitting on dinning table. Neetu di, her husband and Aanya were also present there with them for dinner...............

Dinner was served to them . Sid made Sana eat the first bite...........

She then started eating herself.... she was about take her first bite herself when Neetu di interrupted................

ND- "Sana Sidharth ko bhi toh khilado.... Bechare ne pehli baar fast kiya hai.. Bahut bhook lagi hogi usse......." (teasingly)

To which she earned a death glare from Sidharth.............

ND- "Aise kya dekh rha hai.... Tune hi toh btaya tha mujhe k tune bhi fast rakha hai apni Naaz ke liye......" (teasingly she added)

Sid was just looking at Sana to study her expressions. She looked at him with blank face but with moist eyes as this was something she didn't expect from him............

Sid- "Dekho Naaz agr danttne ka mann hai toh please badd mein danttna abhi bahut bhook lagi hai.... Kuch khilado pehle....." (in low voice audible to Sana only)

Sana gave her million dollar vali happy smile and fed him the bite which she made for herself with her hands................

Both of them were more than happy to see the other partner doing things to make them happy.........................

Rest of the dinner goes well with little teasing sessions and after dinner they left for their respective rooms.......................

Sid enters first and taking his casuals he walked to washroom to change. Sana enters later and found him in washroom.................

She sighs and taking seat on bed started thinking about the day.A smile took over lips remembering the moment she came to know that he was also fasting whole day................

"Awwwwww !! He was fasting for the whole day. Wowwwww !! Sidharth !! This was really something which I really didn't expect but you..... you always surprise me........ Prrr ek minute..... Iss ne mujhe btaya nhi.... Main pura dhyaan rakhti na isska.... Anne do.... Btati hu isko toh main........" talks to herself.

He came out from washroom and found her standing near window crossing her arms over her chest. He walked to her.She gave him 'what the hell ' vala look..........................

Sid- "Kya hua ? " (turning to her)

Sana- "Tum apne aap ko kya smjhte ho....hmmm?? " (angrily)

Sid- "What I have done baby ?? " (grabbing her from her shoulders)

Sana- "Fast rakhne ki kya zarurat thi.... Orr rakha to rakha mujhe btaya tk  nhi... main khyal rakhti na tumhara.... Kya.... I mean kya mtlb tha ?" (faking anger)

Sid- "Kya ho jata btane se... Hmmm ? Iss mein konsa kuch khana peena tha jo tum mera khyal rakhti.... Jo tumhe krna tha you did it baby !! It's okay !! " (calmly removing her hairs from her face)

Sana- "Prrr Sidharth iski sach mein koi zarurat nhi thi.....!" (calmly as she already melted under his touch)

Sid- "Jaise meri well being mein tumhari khushi thi.... Issiliye tumne kiya na fast...haina ? " (gently squeezing her cheeks)

Sana just nodded with a shyly smile........

Sid- "Same way I did it for my happiness because your happiness.... your well being is mine forever priority and happinees for which I can do anything...." (kissing her forehead)