CHAPTER-52

Tanu didn't responded.... he was smiriking while looking at Sana who was trying hard to hide herself behind Sidharth.........................

Anger rush through Sidharth's body seeing Tanu starring at Sana and here he receives another strong punch on his face which leads to his nose bleeding............................

"Naaz sirf meri hai... Smjha... Saale...? " (greeting his teeth)

A devilish smile still tug on Tanu's lips... his eyes still on Sana....................

Sidharth punch him on the corner of his eyes  making it red immediately.... he bumped into a wall nearby because of the force of the punch...............................

Sidharth took few steps towards him and placed a tight slap on his face which made him fall on ground.....................

His red angry face.... dark eyes . Meanwhile Sahil and Sana's office collegues also came.Sidharth bent to his level and said........

"Naaz sirf or sirf meri hai.... Usko dekhne ka haq..... Usko choone ka haq sirf mera hai...... Teri himaat bhi kaise hui beyyy usse hath lgane ki......... " (grabbing his collar)

Before he could punch him again Sana ran to him and stopped him by grabbing his arm. She make him stand and tries to calm him but all her efforts are worthless because Sidharth is super angry on the fact that he touched his lady.... his love.......

After number of efforts Sana was successful in taking him few steps back but he was still not in fully control.... he was still trying to move to him..... punch him... slap him and yelling......

"Durr reh Naaz se.... Bola tha na pehle bhi tujhe..... Durrr reh....... "

When no one is able to control his anger Sana hugged him leaving his arm and said.....

Sana- "Sidharth !! Main sirf teri hu.... Sirf teri..... Shantt ho ja !! Please !! Tujhe meri kasam lage......!!! "

As soon as these words escaped from Sana's lips Sidharth was bit controllable...............

After few seconds, Sidharth held Sana's wrist and drag her to his car....................

On his way he saw group of people standing and watching them. His eyes flutters on Sahil who was standing there numb.......

He slightly turn to his side and said.........

Sid- "Bola tha maine k apne employees ka bio data properly check krvake fir unhe job pe rakh prrrr tune meri baat nhi maani......!! " (angrily pointing at him with his index finger)

Before Sahil could answer anything he said...

Sid- "Now send that bastard to jail now... I'll make sure he'll bloody get sentence to death for touching my wife. And Naaz will not be working here anymore ."  (angrily)

Sana was hell shocked by his decision but didn't utter a word understanding his anger, his protectiveness, his possessiveness.........

She thought to talk to him after he'll be normal. Then only he'll be able to understand her point of view..............

On their way his dark eyes.... his angry red face his tensed muscles.... his tight grip on steering were terrifying Sana to no ends because she have seen this side of Sidharth for the first time but she manage to control him successfully.......................

Sana- "Sidharth !! " (calmly in low voice)

He didn't responded..........

Sana- "Sidharth !! " (she again tries to initiate a conversation)