CHAPTER-7

Next morning , Sid came back from gym and got ready in simple White T-shirt with blue denims after taking shower... And looks super hot in his outfit. He had his breakfast and then went to pick Shehnaaz and Shehbaaz for shopping.

 He had his breakfast and then went to pick Shehnaaz and Shehbaaz for shopping

He wears this👆

This time Vikas is also with them. Vikas and Sid went to pick Shehnaaz and her brother whereas Sid's sister,his niece and his brother-in-law is were in different car.

VG-"Bhai tu tension Matt le aaj main hu na Tere sath... Aaj toh bhabhi se baat krke hi rahenge...(and started laughing)

Sid gave him a death glare and said...
Sid-"Tu apna muh band rakhio... Main khud hi dekhlunga..."(focusing on the road)

VG-"Hn jaise ab Tak dekhta Aya hai...! "(Sternly)

Just then they reached Gill's place... They were waiting for Gill's siblings just then Shehbaaz came and greet them and said ...

SB-"Chale...!"

Sid-"Vo... Shehnaaz nhi chal rahi Kya ?"(he asked immediately)

VG-"oho!! Ladke se intzaar hi nhi ho rha😂"(teasingly and Sid eyed him)

SB(Chuckles)-"Aa rahi hai vo ... Hum chalte hai... Vo bhr hi aa jayegi...!(he said casually)
They settle down in car and started talking on random things... Just then they heard footsteps...
Sana came outside from gate and walked towards car ...
She wears a normal centre slit kurta with black leggings and heels . Straight hairs and nude makeup...
Sid in his mind... "Areey yrrr who told her to wear white ... She looks like snow-white in this white colour... !! How pretty she looks even in simple dress 😍"

 !! How pretty she looks even in simple dress 😍"

She wears this👆

She came and take seat on passenger seat as Vikas and Shehbaaz were sitting on back seat...and of course hamare Shukla ji as usual busy in tadofying her ... He came back from his la la land when he heard..."Hi beautiful " voice of Vikas .

Shehnaaz looked at Vikas and said
Sana-"Hi..!"

VG-"Main Sid ka cousin hu... ! I know issne apko mere bare mein nhi btaya hoga... Toh Maine Socha main khud hi apne app ko introduce krlu...!"