CHAPTER-57

Fanning !! Fanning !!

100+ Followers on Wattpad 🥰
Inha pyaar🥺🤗

Thank you so much ❤️

Enjoy the update vote ⭐ and let me know your valuable opinions in the comments section 😉
_______________________________________

Driving to certain place that man took her out and leaving her there alone he left.

Sana heard the sound of starting of car's engine and going far away.................

She struggled to untie her hands and there she felt some familiar touch on her hands helping her to get ride of that ropes. She turned and open the blindfold of her eyes......

She covered her eyes to adjust the bright light of moon and slowly opening her eyes she saw Sidharth standing in front of her eyes with a smrik tug on his lips................

She ran to him and pulled him in a bone cracking hug. Before she could say anything understanding her tension he himself said....

Sid- "Baby !! Relax it's just a prank..... Main hi tha vo... Sidharth !! " (rubbing her back)

Sana breaking hug looks at him with damp eyes and said..............

Sana- "Vo... Vo... Kidnapper tum the....? " (she questions innocently)

Sid nodded and said "Yeah !! Because I want this day.... this moment rememberable forever....." cupping her face in his hands......

Sana- "Aise.... Aise kon krta hai... You scared the hell out of me......!! " (hugging him again)

Sid let out a chuckle while reciprocating the hug................

Sana was dressed in off shoulder full sleeve grey colour gown

Sana was dressed in off shoulder full sleeve grey colour gown.... her hairs tied in a messy bun.... minimal make up...... ROYALLY BEAUTIFUL.

Sid was dressed in his grey suit with white shirt and black tie.... his suit perfectly fitted to his muscular body..... ROYAL PERSONALITY.

Breaking the hug he pulled himself away from her and said..............

Sid- "Freaking hot !! " (he compliments her)

Sana's cheeks turns red "You too look super smart !! " She praised him "Prrr sirf mera hai Mr. Khadoos!"  she added crossing her arms.

Sid- "Of course Naaz (slightly blushing) Let's go now... Surprise nhi chahiye kya apko madam......."  (forwarding his hand)

Sana held his hand and they satrted walking with intervined arms . As they were stepping forward the lights at the edges of road got lighten up with their steps.........................