CHAPTER-35

Next few days were easy. They stayed at home only. Both of them use to work from home. So Mr. Mehta failed to harm them in any way because of two reasons firstly they stayed at home for days and the other is the tight security outside their house. So they were all fine. Sidharth had met Tanmay a couple of times in these days and become friendly with him. He personally like his nature but don't want to see him with Sana because of his own possessive nature of his people.

Sidharth use to boost her up whenever Sana gets disconcerted regarding the case. He use to say.... "Sab sahi hoga Naaz ! Don't worry! Main hu na tumhare sath ! " She always smiled and gave a slight node... but somewhere both of them are aware of the consequences of loosing the case.

Because Mr.Mehta have a very positive image in the eyes of public. People only know him as a best businessman of Dubai who does lots of charity and posses a golden heart but only people who deal personally with him know the black and dirty heart and mind behind that so called golden heart. A few people are aware of his illegal business.

Court case on such a businessman has already created alot of buzz on media and social media platforms. And one who will loose this case would definitely ended up with loss of their business's goodwill in the eyes of the public.

But keeping all these things aside sidnaaz were trying hard to stay positive and hide the storm of their hearts in front of each other.
____

Finally the day of hearing is here,
Sid's mom is at home and sidnaaz left for court after taking his mom's blessings.

The journey was quite silent... nervousness and tension is clearly visible on her face.

They reached at court and were waiting for Tanmay. Sana was continuously walking in tension... playing with her fingers... Sid is also somewhere in tension... he moves closer to her and tries to calm her down...

Sid- "Naaz ! Sab sahi hoga ! " (gently squeezing her hand)

Sana just passed a smiled  and said...

Sana- "Prr tension toh hoti hai na Sidharth ! Agar kuch bhi gardbad hui toh....!Orrr yeh log... Inhe dekh kaise dekh rahe hai hume jaise abhi kha jayenge!! " (nervously)

Sid- "Baby!! Vo iss liye tujhe aise dekh rahe hai Kyu ki tu ek hot and sexy bnde ke sath khaddi hai na...!" (chuckling to lighten up her mood)

Sana- "Achaaaaa!! Bakwass matt kr tum na apne app ko jyada matt bna kro smjhe??" (irritatedly and started moving)

Sid- "Achaa!! Sun toh sahi baba! Kyu itna tension le rahi hai!! Bola na main hu or tujhe Tanmay pe bhi bhorasa hai na ." (passing an awkard smile for last line)

Sana nodded and stand besides him by leaning on the car. After few minutes , they saw Tanmay approaching them. He came and quickly hugged Sana and she equally reciprocated .

Tanmay- "Hey!! Barbie!! Kaisi hai " (with wide grin)

Sana- "Main toh thiik hu prr tu mujhe kuch jyada hi khush dikh rha hai... Proofs toh hai na tere pass sare... Karlega na tu yeh ! " (breaking the hug)

Tanmay- "Relax ! Sana! Sare proofs hai mere pass and I'll manage everything. Tu itni tension kyu le rahi hai... ! " (concerned)

Sana- "Um....mmmm ! Main... Main kahan tension le rahi hu... Thiik hu main toh !" (looking at Sid)

Tanmay- "C'mon Sana mere se toh jhooth matt hi bol tu... Bachpan se janta hu tujhe! Okay??? " (sternly)

Sid who was listening their conversation is now hell annoyed by Tanmay. And interrupted their conversation....