CHAPTER-43

Without wasting a second he came out of his car and rush towards Sana's car................

He was numb on seeing her condition.... her head was bleeding... he can spot numerous wound on her body...... some are heavily bleeding and some are not so heavily bleeding............

"Why... why !! I agreed to do that shit ? When I know that she can be there in no minute but still........!! " curse himself for her condition...............................

Shrugging all thoughts a part he scooped her in his strong muscular arms. Settle her in his car and within half an hour they drove to hospital. Thanks to night scene that there was not much traffic on the busy roads of Mumbai.........................

He was continuously trying to bring her to senses by chanting her name in his shaking and cracking voice almost on the verge of crying..........................

He parked his car in parking of hospital and within seconds he rushed inside to get a doctor for her by scooping her in his arms.

Seeing him getting restless receptionist called doctor and till then she told him to place her on the hospital bed aside...........

He did as she said and just then doctor arrived and quickly order the ward boy to take her to emergency operation theatre.

They took her to operation theatre and requested Sid to wait outside the operation theatre. He obeyed doctor and stayed outside the operation theatre.

He thought to inform their families about the accident but then he realizes that it's too late in night so decided to inform them in the morning..................

He was impatiently waiting for doctor to come out and inform him about her condition as he is in the theater with her from last three hours. From that time till now only a nurse came out and informed him that she can't say anything about her condition as doctor is still examining her.....................

He was sitting on chair outside with support of his arms... those red eyes, messy hairs, dark face clearly showing his tension on his face... his foot continuously tapping the floor in nervousness......................

Just then doctor came out of the operation theatre and patt on his shoulder................

He looked up and the next moment he burst into number of questions.............

Sid- "Doctor ! Vo Naaz... Kaisi hai vo...? Thiik toh hai na...? Kya hua hai usse...? Hosh aya kya usse... ? Kitni derr mein mil skta hu main usse...? Usse ward mein kab shift kr rahe hai...? Vo thiik toh hai na...? Usse ghar kab le ja skta hu.....?" (all questions in one go)

Doctor- "Relax ! Mr.Shukla she will be fine...!" (calming him down)

Sid- "She will be ka kya mtlb hai doctor.... Abhi kaisi hai vo?" (tension rising in his body)

Doctor- "Hume unhe under observation rakhna padega....She is in temporary coma of brain....."  (he informed Sid)

Listening this he thumped on chair...... He felt his whole world shattered in million pieces in front of his eyes..................

Sid- "Toh... toh kab tak hosh mein ayegi vo?" (he asked collecting his courage)

Doctor- "Temporary coma is because of excessive internal bleeding of brain and patients generally take weeks or months to come into senses.......!" (he gave further details of her condition to Sid)

Sid's eyes widened on listening this............

Doctor- "And some patients take hours... It all depends on the patient that how quick they respond to their surroundings... You should try to do things which will help her to do so and avoid the things which could stress her or put her brain in any kind of stress........" (giving suggestions to him)