CHAPTER-29

But their moment got spoiled by a knock on door....

They immediately parted themselves and Sana straighten her dress... her hairs. She move towards dressing table and Sid heads to open the door.

He opens the door...Saw Vikas standing in front of him....

Sid- "Abbey ! Tu itni subah subah ! " (while hugging him)

VG- "Toh mujhe tujhse permission le ke anna chahiye tha Kya!! " (entering room)

Sana turned and pass a smile to Vikas...

VG- "Well ! I guess so abb toh mujhe iski permission se hi anna padega isske room mein....! " (teasingly and moving close to Sana)

Sana- "Areey nhi nhi ! Orrr tum kab aye ? " (to Vikas)

VG-"Kl raat mein hi aa gya tha... But I thought k apko subah hi milu... So here I am! Orrr kya haal hai apke bhabhi jaan "  (giving side hug to Sana)

Sana- " Badiya hum toh... tum btao kaisa chal rha hai tumhara kaam" (she enquired while vikas's arms still around her waist)

Vikas- "Hn sab sahi chal rha hai!! " (he replied)

Sid's expressions changed on seeing their comfort level... he is bit  jealous... " why Sana is letting him hug her and that for a long time...  Arghhhh !! Why I am feeling like that!!! Sid relax!! " in his mind.

VG- "Aaj toh main iska haal puchne aya tha... Kya beyy yeh kya krvaya tune?? " (to Sid and he notice his changed expressions)

Sid- "Hnn ! Abb toh thiik hu kaffi ! " (sid replied while taking seat on couch and started adjusting his arm sling pouch)

VG- "Vase bhabhi kuch jalne ki smell aa rahi hai... I think someone is jealous." (gestures her to look at Sid)

Sid took a cushion and threw it on Vikas "Bakwass band kr beyy! Biwi hai vo meri... Main kyu jalunga! ". he spat... Vikas groaned and said...

VG- "Issiliye toh jalega!! " (grabbing his stomach dramatically)

Sana chuckles on their behavior... And to avoid further teasing session she said...

Sana- "You guys carry on! Main chalti hu... Ridhima ko breakfast mein help kr deti hu... " (walking towards door)
Ridhima - their maid.

Sid- "That's a better option ! " (he spat in annoyance while looking at her)

VG- "Areey! Bhabhi rukiye toh !! " (teasingly)

But Sana didn't listen and left room leaving them alone .

On her way to kitchen.... " Sidharth kitna cute lag rha jealous hote hue... Vo Sach mein jealous tha ya Vikas evvi bol rha tha... Wait ! Wait! Sidharth jealous tha... It's means usko feelings hai mere liye..." her heart speak up her honest feelings.

"Nhi aisa nhi ho skta abhi tak vo claim krta hai k vo uss Megha se pyaar krta hai... That means vo mere ko le kr sirf protective hai... That's it !! Hn ! Bss itna hi!! " her mind shows retaliation.

Keeping all her thoughts aside she enters kitchen and sees Ridhima preparing breakfast alone... She goes and help her in preparing it.

After one hour she realises that breakfast is ready to be served on the table so she thought to call everyone for breakfast...

She first went to call sid's mom for breakfast... She went into her room wished her morning and called her for breakfast. She told her that she'll be there in five minutes... Sana left her room . Now she went upstairs to call Sidharth and Vikas for breakfast.