CHAPTER-22

Next morning , they were on dinning table for breakfast . Aditya excitedly told the places that they are going to visit for the day.

After breakfast , they settle in car... This time , Sana took passenger seat... And Aditya on back seat with Tania... They enjoyed the journey to Ramoji Film City... their first destination for the day... Sana enjoyed the cute sibling fights of Tania and Aditya... They even started fighting on telling the features of Ramoji Film City to Sana... Sidnaaz chuckles on their childish behavior... Sid found a way to annoy Sana and said....

Sid- "Tum kya hass rahi ho... Khud bhi toh aise hi krti ho... ! "(in low voice)

Sana- "Matt kr... Main aise bacho jaise thodi ladtti hu... ! "(with puppy face)

Sid- "Tumhe pta nhi chalta baby... ! But you do fight like this !! "(winks at her)

Sana didn't responded this time but her cheeks turned light reddish shade on listening baby clearly showing her blush... Her stomach butterflies performed a short bhangra performance... But somehow Sana managed to hide her blush... Sid didn't notice her doing so because he was driving and his focus was on the road...

Soon they reached Ramoji Film City. It is an
integrated film studio complex located in Hyderabad. It is also a popular tourism and recreation centre, containing natural and artificial attractions including an amusement park. Tourist can visit the film sets, theme parks, amusement rides, etc.

Sidnaaz saw whole film city with much interest... Even Sid is excited to see further film city because he himself visited film city for the first time... Sana being Sana was jumping... walking and enjoying with a constant smile on her face like a kid...

Tania- "Bhai ! Bhabhi ! vo dekho baahubali ka statue... Chalo na vahan pe chal ke pics click krte hai... "(dragging them with her)

They were clicking pictures there in different poses... This Sid is very much comfortable in clicking pictures with his Naaz...
Sana secretly clicked many pictures of Sidharth in her phone... Even in different filters of snapchat and chuckles on her own behavior...
Sid also clicked some pictures of Shehnaaz secretly while she was laughing and enjoying with his cousins. Some candids are best one...
Seeing them enjoying ... Aditya said...

Aditya- " Bhabhi... I think apko yahan ki amusement rides bhi dekhni chahiye abb... chale uss side bhi ...? "(to Sana)

Sana- "Hn hn ! Chalo bda mazza ayega ! " (excitedly)

They heads towards the amusement rides of the film city... They reached the area of the amusement park...

Aditya and Tania were dancing in Ballerina Fount like a kid... They sprinkling water on each other... After few minutes, they dragged sidnaaz under Ballerina Fount... Sana refused to go in but Sid decided to go with flow... He took little time to get comfortable but soon he also started enjoying...
In between their enjoyment...Aditya sprinkle water on sana who was enjoying just by looking at them from distance... Sana covered her face with her palms and said...

Sana- " Aditya ke bache... Rukk tu!! "

Sana went near fountain and fill water in her palms and sprinkle it on Aditya but Aditya cleverly changed his position in such a way that water got sprinkled on Sid... Sid looked at himself then at Sana...

"Hayeeee rabba ! Yeh kya ho gya... Abb gayi Sana tu... Yeh khadoos kaise dekh rha hai tujhe... Maar dega teko yeh ! " in her mind. But to her surprise he smiled and took some water in his palm to sprinkle on Sana... Sana started running and shouting....

Sana- "Sidharth ! Sorry... Please matt kr... Please... Don't....!! " (loudly)

Sid- "Aise kaise chalega Mrs. Shukla ! Tum kaise bachogi abb... Hum bheeg chuke hai... Tum kaise sukhi bachogi... Hmmmm ?" (running behind her to chase her)